The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Dundee University 2013 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Coja
I´m honestly getting a bit frustrated here reading that some people already got their offers -.-
I am an EU student and applied for Psychology three months ago, got the acknowledgement e-mail and everything but sill no offer or rejection. Hate the waiting. And I don't know if I should chose Stirling or Dundee, if I should get offers from both unis, because both courses sound really good... Anyone else who has that problem? :wink:

I saw Dundee and Stirling and ended up choosing Dundee, and now I am here also studying Psychology and I am so glad I chose to come here! The courses both sound similar but the uni accommodation in Dundee is much better (I literally cannot explain how awful Stirling uni accommodation is - dirt cheap but for a good reason). Also Dundee is right next to the city centre (it's basically in it) so you've got plenty nearby whereas Stirling is a big campus slightly out of the city itself, meaning it is more isolated.

However the Stirling campus is beautiful, and whilst Dundee's is very nice it doesn't have its own loch or golf course so if that's what you like then go there!
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 81
Original post by ellieHA
However the Stirling campus is beautiful, and whilst Dundee's is very nice it doesn't have its own loch or golf course so if that's what you like then go there!

Right, we don't have a golf course - we have at least two :biggrin:

One in Caird Park, one in the park in the north-west of the city centre, possibly even more I don't know.
Reply 82
Original post by Sir Fox
Right, we don't have a golf course - we have at least two :biggrin:

One in Caird Park, one in the park in the north-west of the city centre, possibly even more I don't know.

Yeah but the Stirling one is right on campus :P admittedly we are practically surrounded by golf courses :colondollar:
Should i be worried i havent heard anything from dundee yet? i sent my application away on the 5th of this month :confused:
Reply 84
Original post by xhannahdoherty
Should i be worried i havent heard anything from dundee yet? i sent my application away on the 5th of this month :confused:

No i wouldn't be worried its dependant on the course i sent mine off in november and still haven't heard anything yet :frown: although sometimes its better to hear nothing at the moment instead of a rejection
Reply 85
Original post by jellybeanally
has anyone heard anything for nursing??? :frown:

I have an interview on the 7th :smile: x
Reply 86
Original post by LAdreamer

I ave an interview too but not booked a date yet.
Reply 87
Original post by Claireyb
I ave an interview too but not booked a date yet. ������

I only booked mine today! Only got 6 days notice ! Good luck x
Reply 88
Oh that's not long.....I have prelims on that day!
Original post by katraya
No i wouldn't be worried its dependant on the course i sent mine off in november and still haven't heard anything yet :frown: although sometimes its better to hear nothing at the moment instead of a rejection

Ah! well i suppose its good, its just because everyone else has interviews and unconditionals/conditionals, im just getting worries they might fill all the places :frown:!
Original post by LAdreamer

when did you apply? :frown:

good luck x
Reply 91
Original post by jellybeanally
when did you apply? :frown:

good luck x

Thank you! I applied in the middle of December x
Reply 92
Hey guys, I've applied for Dentistry and Oral Health Services @Dundee, somewhere in the beggining of October. Got rejected from Dentistry and now, 5 months later I'm still waiting for an offer for my other choice.
What's the chance of getting one? : (
Anyone else waiting for an answer for OHS?
:smile:
Reply 93
Original post by xhannahdoherty
Ah! well i suppose its good, its just because everyone else has interviews and unconditionals/conditionals, im just getting worries they might fill all the places :frown:!

I know im getting impatient but its also dependant on the department, what are you applying for?
Reply 94
Just firmed Dundee for Psychology!
Reply 95
Sent away my portfolio the other week, havent heard back yet :/ heard back from portsmouth, got a conditional but i wanna hear back from dundee first before i firm anything. any one know when they usually send you anything (yes/no) after sending your portfolio?, i applied for animation.
Reply 96
Original post by snappzilla
Just firmed Dundee for Psychology!

Congratulations! I'm still waiting -.-
May I ask where you're from and when you sent your application off?
Reply 97
congratulations all that got in already!
I applied for Business Management and International Business (many of us did :biggrin:), did it by deadline 13th of January... and waiting
Original post by katraya
I know im getting impatient but its also dependant on the department, what are you applying for?

Primary Education, Its really doing my head in waiting :frown:! What did you apply for?
Reply 99
Heey, has anyone else applied for international relations and politics? Getting sooo nervous for not getting any offers from Dundee

Quick Reply

Latest