The Student Room Group

Kissing in clubs

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bellissima
yes exactly that, my brains says "NOOOO... you are too drunk to make this decision!! you can't tell if this is actually someone you would like to kiss or not".... though obviously much less coherantly...

i guess everyone is different... it's not like i think kissing is something special and valuble... it's just it's supposed to be enjoyable and the repulsion i get when thinking of kissing some unattractive random person with a dirty mouth kind of puts me off....

Ew... yes... you're putting me off it too :') I guess when I first started going clubbing it felt great that people actually wanted to kiss me, I felt attractive and stuff, but now the novelty's wearing off and I'm realising that most single straight guys in clubs are pretty desperate and would like to kiss me... once I realise that, it doesn't seem so fun anymore, there's no challenge!
Original post by XxelliexX
Ew... yes... you're putting me off it too :') I guess when I first started going clubbing it felt great that people actually wanted to kiss me, I felt attractive and stuff, but now the novelty's wearing off and I'm realising that most single straight guys in clubs are pretty desperate and would like to kiss me... once I realise that, it doesn't seem so fun anymore, there's no challenge!

haha sorry :smile: maybe i'm doing you a favour??? that is also what puts me off, the thought that they aren't coming on to me because of me... but because they would probably get with anyone with a vagina in the club...
I'm similar - I have kissed dozens of people in clubs but only two sober. I don't usually enjoy it too much. The two sober ones were my first and only boyfriend at the age of 16 and the other was someone I was seeing for a little while. But I found kissing him boring. I'm not sure this is normal.
Original post by CJKay
Lol you haven't had much experience, have you?

Well, I have. ...which is why I posted it.
I've just happened to have good experiences. Not sure why everyone seems to disagree.
Reply 24
Original post by tsr-member
Well, I have. ...which is why I posted it.
I've just happened to have good experiences. Not sure why everyone seems to disagree.

Maybe you're the experience "everyone" is talking about. :rolleyes:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by CJKay
Maybe you're the experience "everyone" is talking about. :rolleyes:

oh.. :getmecoat:
Reply 26
Original post by Anonymous
Anon or delete please.

I have only ever kissed guys ( I am female) in clubs. My first kiss was with a stranger and ever since then I have been single and have just kissed in clubs (nothing further)

But... I haven't enjoyed them. The guys just stick their tongue in and I have had teeth knocked before. This is not how I imagined kissing to feel... Does it get better?

In a relationship are kisses different? Has everyone else experienced this?

I had my first kiss in a club with a stranger too and my experience was very similar to yours. It was messy, wet, uncoordinated and just strange. He just plunged his tongue into my mouth and swirled it round awkwardly. My second kiss was also with a stranger (at the time) in a club and was even worse. I put both those experiences down to the fact that they were both drunk at the time. I was not so could remember the kisses well. The guy that I had my second kiss with became my boyfriend for 3 months and the kissing got better as he was sober during all subsequent kisses :tongue: and then we just found what worked for us and became comfortable with each other and it was natural. It gets better when it's with a guy you like and he likes you. Different people also have different techniques too and that can take some getting used too :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending