The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University Of Westminster

Hey!

Just wanted some feed back... the University of Westminster is considered a good university, but the requirements they have for Business Management are quiet low. Does anybody know why? is it not a good uni?
Reply 1
Universities often have low requirements because of low demand for places - so don't worry too much about that. I've a friend in her last year of business there and I'm in my first year of history and she really encouraged me to go there and loves it. As a uni there was 97% student satisfaction which is good. I find that the lecturers are big on independent work so you're left to find your own way a bit but they're always there when needed and really care about student opinion. Go to an open day if you can and get a feel for the place. I recommend it but only go if you like it :-)

Sent from The Student Room's Android App
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you so much for your help! I really wish i could go, but i'm an international student, and i wont be able to go before my application is sent! Would you suggest Westminster or Royal Holloway?
Reply 3
Having looked at both, much preferred Westminster!

Sent from The Student Room's Android App
Reply 4
I went to the open day a couple of weeks ago at Westminster. Although it as unusually quiet, I was impressed. One of the lecturers told me that they have low entry requirements as they've noticed that A-level performance has little effect on the level of degree someone can achieve. I think a lot of people are put off by the low entry requirements, but it's actually not a bad university.
Reply 5
Original post by mike1889
I went to the open day a couple of weeks ago at Westminster. Although it as unusually quiet, I was impressed. One of the lecturers told me that they have low entry requirements as they've noticed that A-level performance has little effect on the level of degree someone can achieve. I think a lot of people are put off by the low entry requirements, but it's actually not a bad university.

Noticed this too! Obviously would be different when the uni is actually 'running'.
Are you looking to go there as someone who's just finished a levels?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending