The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Bangor Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hey :smile: I'm going to Bangor to study Zoology with Conservation, so excited!! XD anyone else applied for that course? Xx
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 81
I have an offer from Bangor to study Environmental Conservation... so that's kind of similar!

Haven't been to an open day yet though, is it good there? (other than the rain :wink:)
Reply 82
Original post by floralfox
I have an offer from Bangor to study Environmental Conservation... so that's kind of similar!Haven't been to an open day yet though, is it good there? (other than the rain :wink:)
Yay! :smile:Yes, it's really lovely! It actually didn't rain when I went to the open day! :O :wink: all the students and staff were really welcoming and friendly, and the university life seems great! You should definitely go for an open day :smile: Xx
Reply 83
I applied for Business and Marketing and got an offer of 280 points. It's my first choice aswell so I'm chuffed. :smile:
Reply 84
I applied to do German and got my offer yesterday :biggrin:
Reply 85
Conditional offer for Spanish :smile: 240 points

Original post by MattP94
I applied to do German and got my offer yesterday :biggrin:

Yay! Finally someone else applying for languages :smile:
Will you be firming?
Reply 86
Original post by Almohada
Conditional offer for Spanish :smile: 240 points

Yay! Finally someone else applying for languages :smile:
Will you be firming?

it depends, havent had any replies from my other choices so at the moment it looks like im going bangor haha :smile:
Reply 87
hey! anyone else received an offer for geography? :biggrin: also applied for aberystwyth, liverpool, northampton and stirling :smile:
Reply 88
I am thnkng to apply for the LLB course in Bangor University....how z it frnds?..can anyone tell me?...I need a job as soon as my course is over....
I've reached that mid-exam freak out when I am questioning my ability to get the conditional offer I have been set. Good luck to those with January exams!
Reply 90
Got all my 5 conditionals (only applied to Bangor) so Criminology and Criminal Justice will be my firm! :biggrin:
Reply 91
Got an offer for Environmental Conservation a while ago, booked my applicant day for February so I will be flying over for that. I'll more than likely be making Bangor my firm anyway, so excited!
Reply 92
Got a conditional for v100 history:biggrin:
On my ucas application I mentioned my disabilities. Bangor have sent me a letter about support for disabled people and what they do for students.

Do they send this to all people who indicate it on their application, or only those that they're about to send an offer to/ invite for an interview? It doesn't mention an offer and neither does Track . . . .

I was really hoping it was an letter of an offer (as this would be my top choice) so was a bit disappointed. At least it wasn't a rejection letter :smile:

None of my other choices have sent me such a letter. I have 1 offer, but in the letter they didn't really mention it, they just said to contact them if I need some kind of support/ special requirement.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 94
Guys is anyone from you all planning to come to Bangor University in this Sep'13 intake for UG or PG???
I have got an offer letter from the university for my PG, so just wanna know is anyone coming in this intake... :h:
I applied to Bangor really early to do sports science and I still haven't received a reply is this normal??
Reply 96
I've got two conditionals from Bangor and it looks like this will probably be my firm choice :biggrin: I want to stay in halls on the Ffriddoedd site even thoigh my course is based on the Normal site, is anyone else thinking of doing the same?? Or is anyone even thinking of staying on the Ffriddoedd site?? xxx :smile:
Original post by oklaura
Got my offer this evening! 320 points though, wanted to insure Bangor but don't think I will now :frown:

Well done!!! I'm still waiting to hear from my others, honestly got no idea where I'll firm/insure haha x
Reply 98
Original post by sophev
I've got two conditionals from Bangor and it looks like this will probably be my firm choice :biggrin: I want to stay in halls on the Ffriddoedd site even thoigh my course is based on the Normal site, is anyone else thinking of doing the same?? Or is anyone even thinking of staying on the Ffriddoedd site?? xxx :smile:

Apparently it's quite the walk from Ffridd to the normal site mind :P I'll be staying on Ffridd, I just haven't made up my mind which halls yet :c They ask for 3 choices on the application for accommodation and I think my first will be Cefn Y Coed, then Elidir and then I have no idea for a 3rd choice :frown:
Reply 99
So guys who all are coming to Bangor University in this Sep'13 intake surely?? :smile:
I too am planning to come Bangor but just wanna know lil 'bou accommodation & i know the place is just awesome though....

Quick Reply

Latest