The Student Room Group

*Official Queens University Belfast Dentistry Applicants 2013*

Anybody here applying to queens university belfast for dentistry!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yo

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2
Original post by Rob_B
Yo

I think its just us two lmfao :P
Reply 3
Original post by StraightUpG
I think its just us two lmfao :P

oh well, less competition for us both! but I have spoken to one other person on here applying to queens. are you from northern ireland? im from reading...
Reply 4
Original post by Rob_B
oh well, less competition for us both! but I have spoken to one other person on here applying to queens. are you from northern ireland? im from reading...

no im not from NI im from england! Im assuming its gna be mostly people from NI tho
Reply 5
yeah ive been looking at threads about queens in general, one thing that put me off a bit about it was the impression that most people leave at the weekend to go back home. leaving elms ( i guess thats the student area) very empty.
Reply 6
Original post by Rob_B
yeah ive been looking at threads about queens in general, one thing that put me off a bit about it was the impression that most people leave at the weekend to go back home. leaving elms ( i guess thats the student area) very empty.

ah well at the end of the day ul get a degree from a gdc acreddited uni in the UK and u can go back nd work at home as a qualified dentist! Im sure students do stay during weekends tho
Reply 7
Original post by Rob_B

Most people i've heard speaking about QUB are irish... I live in south england, does that mean everyone who goes is local??!
:frown:
Reply 8
oh yeah im sure there will be plenty of people from other areas of the UK and NI for that matter who stay at the weekends. It was just something i read on one thread. Im still pretty keen to end up there to be honest.
On another note have you received conformation emails from them? I havnt...
Reply 9
tbh i think that the people applying for med/dent will be varied since its such a competitive course! But for most other courses at QUB it will probs be predominantly people from NI. No i havent received an email from them i dont think they send out confirmations!
Reply 10
anyone got an interview from belfast?
nope. have you?
i tried replying to your pm but your inbox is full...
Reply 12
Original post by Rob_B
nope. have you?
i tried replying to your pm but your inbox is full...

ive made space now :tongue: nah i eint, although i think interviews are going out very soon
Reply 13
did anybody receive a Queens Belfast interview?
Got an interview for queens :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
I got one for the 14. Anyone got any MMI tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Got an interview! Mines the feb Date.

anyone got an interview on the 17th of december?
Reply 18
Original post by dooset*daram
anyone got an interview on the 17th of december?

i think everyone on this thread except for me and Rob_B with february interviews
Original post by StraightUpG
i think everyone on this thread except for me and Rob_B with february interviews

thanks.
cant believe it, the interview will last for 40 minutes!

Quick Reply

Latest