The Student Room Group

*Official Queens University Belfast Dentistry Applicants 2013*

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anyone on the 14th?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StepASidexx

same :smile:

after you sent an email to confirm your interview did they reply to you to say that they have received your email? Im a bit concerned because other unis usually do, so i'm worried in case they haven't read my email.
they didnt reply to me
Original post by dooset*daram
same :smile:

after you sent an email to confirm your interview did they reply to you to say that they have received your email? Im a bit concerned because other unis usually do, so i'm worried in case they haven't read my email.

I don't think they did reply. They probably get so many they just don't bother!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think they did reply. They probably get so many they just don't bother!

Posted from TSR Mobile

i sent another email to them asking them to confirm that they read my email and they answered lol they must think im cheeky :smile: did you quote your ucas ID in your email? i didnt
i sent another email to them asking them to confirm that they read my email and they answered lol they must think im cheeky :smile: did you quote your ucas ID in your email? i didnt

Na i didn't. Can't believe my interview is a week on Monday! Scary stuff!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Na i didn't. Can't believe my interview is a week on Monday! Scary stuff!

Posted from TSR Mobile

same! I need to start preparing! one week goes faster than you think...

where are you travelling from?
My interview got moved to Feb due to medical reasons. But not far from belfast. About half an hour away. Where are you coming from?

lucky you! im coming from manchester
good luck! =]
Reply 30
does anyone know what sort of thing to expect in the MMIs. Mine is on friday and im ****ting myself. also have you guys seen the news? its all kicking off in belfast!
good luck! =]

thanks! good luck to you :smile:
Original post by nox471
does anyone know what sort of thing to expect in the MMIs. Mine is on friday and im ****ting myself. also have you guys seen the news? its all kicking off in belfast!

what news?:s-smilie:
Reply 33
Has anyone got an interview on Friday?? :biggrin:
Reply 34
I've an interview on friday and I'm freaking out, no idea what I need to know. Reading up on the GDC, HTM 0105, continual professional development, RQAI and then things we may have to discuss. I've no idea what to expect...
my interview is on monday, Im really struggling to prepare! I dont know what to read about :-s
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 36
what news?:s-smilie:

10 consecutive days of rioting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lmcnally5
Has anyone got an interview on Friday?? :biggrin:

how was your interview? :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by Midnight_sun
how was your interview? :smile:

Ah it was hard but was better than I expected. They make it so that you can't prepare which is both good and bad..
Original post by lmcnally5
Ah it was hard but was better than I expected. They make it so that you can't prepare which is both good and bad..

oh really ? :s-smilie: so they didnt ask anything about your PS?
Im guessing it will be similar to the plymouth interview..mostly ethics based :/

Quick Reply

Latest