The Student Room Group

*Official Queens University Belfast Dentistry Applicants 2013*

Scroll to see replies

Hope it went well guys, I've got mine in feb. had one mmi already and I found it hard so hopefully I will do better in this one. Did the say how many applicants/interviews/offers the give?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 41
Original post by Midnight_sun
oh really ? :s-smilie: so they didnt ask anything about your PS?
Im guessing it will be similar to the plymouth interview..mostly ethics based :/

No nothing at all about it! Yeah probably, just have to be prepared to think on the spot. It's good because then people can't go into it with an advantage having prepared answers!
hey, just got a few general questions, if anyone who has already done the interview could help that would be ace...
how long does the whole day last? ive got mine at 11 and im wondering when i should book my flight home for.
did anyone take manual dexterity proof? or is there a station to demonstrate it?

I think thats it for the moment
Thanks
Reply 43
Original post by Rob_B
hey, just got a few general questions, if anyone who has already done the interview could help that would be ace...
how long does the whole day last? ive got mine at 11 and im wondering when i should book my flight home for.
did anyone take manual dexterity proof? or is there a station to demonstrate it?

I think thats it for the moment
Thanks

Hey! The whole thing won't take longer that an hour and a half at the most! And no you don't have to take manual dexterity proof :smile: if there's anything else you need to know let me know!
cheers!
Hi, everyone! I'm Athirah from Malaysia and I'll be having mine this Friday. Do any of you have tips on what to prepare for the interview? Thank you! :smile:
And may I know if there are any ethical issues with regards to dentistry in the Ireland or UK, please? That will be of great help. Thank you, again! :smile:))
Pumped for tomorrow everyone?? Good luck :smile:
Reply 48
everyone had their interviews?
yeah is anyone else yet to have one or where they all done by the 13th?
Original post by Rob_B
yeah is anyone else yet to have one or where they all done by the 13th?

Yes i think yesterday was the last interview day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Have all the QUB interviews been conducted now?
Reply 52
Had my interview on February 1st, this is now march 1st and I still haven't heard a thing! The interview went really good though. Any got any offers?
Reply 53
Original post by Aidin :)
Had my interview on February 1st, this is now march 1st and I still haven't heard a thing! The interview went really good though. Any got any offers?

My interview was also in Feb and i haven't heard! I think we will probs hear by end of March

Original post by StraightUpG
My interview was also in Feb and i haven't heard! I think we will probs hear by end of March

I emailed them last week:

Hopefully decisions will be notified to applicants by the University's Admissions Office in early March.
Reply 55
Original post by Midnight_sun
I emailed them last week:

Hopefully decisions will be notified to applicants by the University's Admissions Office in early March.

Oh ok then! they rejected me last year, within 10 days, but this time I felt like my interview was awesome! and the fact that they did not reply was a good hope for me! Hopefully we will all get it :smile:
Oh ok then! they rejected me last year, within 10 days, but this time I felt like my interview was awesome! and the fact that they did not reply was a good hope for me! Hopefully we will all get it :smile:

Oh im glad to hear your interview went well! Mine didnt go too well :'( i found some of the questions quite hard and i didnt like the fact that it was just question and answers, i would have preferred a more informal interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah i know, mine felt so awkward. because they didnt give you any responses to what you were saying it just felt so forced, there was a lot of pauses with mine, im not holding to much hope to be honest!
Hello everyone,

I am a Canadian who has applied to Queen's University for Dentistry. I must complete an online automated interview, and I am wondering if anyone would like to provide any feedback/suggestions for me prior to doing the interview.

Thanks
Reply 59
Original post by CanadianEh!
Hello everyone,

I am a Canadian who has applied to Queen's University for Dentistry. I must complete an online automated interview, and I am wondering if anyone would like to provide any feedback/suggestions for me prior to doing the interview.

Thanks

When do you have to complete the online interview by?

Quick Reply

Latest