The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
She sent you all that in a text??
Reply 21
Try asking her if she's run out of said crack and is trying to torture her ears in order to take her mind of the cravings. Then offer to put her out of OUR misery and get her some crack.
lol u lot are so funny!
Reply 23
kirstinx
She sent you all that in a text??

do you live in the ice age?
Is the bird who sent you the text hot?
erk
we weren't that close, and i didn't blow anything.

:rofl:
But the question is, did she??
Reply 26
DPM
Is the bird who sent you the text hot?

Fancy a bit of rebound lurvin'?
Reply 27
Um, I'd just like to throw something into this conversation - Kelly Clarkson is amazing. I've never met a girl who doesn't like that song, even my uber-alternative friends admit to loving it. Soooo ... yeah, maybe this girl just wanted to spread the love. Is Kelly Clarkson not big in England? She's huge here.
Reply 28
well I was gonna reply r u on crack...but I guess I can figure that out 4 myself!
Kelly Clarkson - nice samey songs but untalented just my thoughts.
Reply 30
how could he have not known her? unless she was a 1st year who stalked him. that happened to one of my friends at school lol. that taught him never to be nice to hormonal 1st years!!
Say "era uoy no kcarC?"

Then if she IS on crack, her head will explode.
Kelly Clarkson = Avril Lavigne

Anyways just reply saying '...the ****?'

It'll work
Gio
or..maybe, maybe she wants to get along with you and has shared the song that she likes - nothing to do with the lyrics, if she is so innocent. Text her something like 'oh, thats a really cool song, thanks for your recommandation. Have you also heard of Frankee's f*** you right back? this song is beautifully composed'

I love it. :biggrin: so funny
Reply 34
Aetheria
What a weirdo. My boyfriend recently got a message off a girl saying "you don't know me but I really fancied you in school". He thought she was a freak, I thought she was pathetic. He's nice so he ignored it, but I'm evil and I thought he should have written back just saying "ahahahahahahaaaa aaaahahahahaha". Hehe. You could just write back saying "what ARE you on then?"

You read my mind, after hours ( :rolleyes: ) of deliberation this is what i sent back.

'So not crack? what else is it?'

Latest

Trending

Trending