University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster Applicants Thread 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anna.Karenina
London :smile:

I am so excited to move to London! I have been waiting since I was 13/14, so it doesn't seem real now...
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by paleophelia
Where is everyone from?

I went to the open day and I felt like the only northerner ha ha

How far up North? I'm from Cheshire, and my town is technically in the North (just).
Reply 22
Original post by JA1994
How far up North? I'm from Cheshire, and my town is technically in the North (just).

Not far from me! Liverpool :smile:
Original post by JA1994
I already have my A Levels.

I have A in Government/Politics, C in English Language, C in History and a B in General Studies.

I've also got a B in AS Geography (not sure if that is worth anything though).

I'm applying for Politics and they're asking for BBB, but I emailed them to ask whether my grades were acceptable and they said that they would 'be considered'.

I'd be so happy if I got in at Westminster!

Those 3 grades are equivilent to 300 points so you shouldnt worry too much.
Sent my application to Westminster two or three days ago. Hopefully they will give me an offer for Law. Any one received an offer yet??
Where is everyone from?

I went to the open day and I felt like the only northerner ha ha

Fourty minutes away from london in the south east region. The night life should be good. Guess it'll be the closest I come to livin in New York lol.
Reply 27
Original post by Naijaboycalv
Sent my application to Westminster two or three days ago. Hopefully they will give me an offer for Law. Any one received an offer yet??

They've had my application for over 3 weeks so if I hear anything from them I will let you know! :tongue:
Original post by JA1994
They've had my application for over 3 weeks so if I hear anything from them I will let you know! :tongue:

Thanks! Goo lucky erry one!
Reply 29
Original post by Naijaboycalv
Fourty minutes away from london in the south east region. The night life should be good. Guess it'll be the closest I come to livin in New York lol.

I am so excited to move, I have been waiting since I was fourteen!
Reply 30
I am so excited to move, I have been waiting since I was fourteen!

Looking at the 2012 applicants thread it looks as if offers come from mid to late November. Let's hope so!
I've applied to Westminster, to study Games Development.... don't think it will be my first or insurance since I'm more interesting in Games Design, depends on the details of the course, but the uni looks nice.
Reply 32
I've applied for Criminal Justice at Westminster! They're asking for BBC, I got BCC at AS but I'm predicted ABC at A level so hopefully they'll offer me a place! I've already got a conditional offer from UWL and one from Winchester so fingers crossed :smile:
Reply 33
I just got an offer from Westminster! :biggrin: So happy! They're asking for BBB to do Politics but made me an unconditional offer - I have ACC (B in General Studies and B in AS Geography)!
Reply 34
Hello,
Any international students here? :smile:
I want to apply for a Master at Westminster, for September 2013, and I have some questions related to application process. Can anyone help me ? :smile:
Thanks
Reply 35
Original post by JA1994
I just got an offer from Westminster! :biggrin: So happy! They're asking for BBB to do Politics but made me an unconditional offer - I have ACC (B in General Studies and B in AS Geography)!

Yay congratulations! :biggrin::biggrin:!

It's good to know they are making offers now not waiting till May or whenever :biggrin:
Reply 36
Original post by Lelliefish
Yay congratulations! :biggrin::biggrin:!

It's good to know they are making offers now not waiting till May or whenever :biggrin:

I'm sure you'll get one soon! Mine is probably earlier because I already have my grades. :smile:
Offer to do English Lit and Linguistics

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 38
Congrats everyone!
I have to submit my creative writing before they'll give me an offer!
They want 3 scenes from a play, 3 chapters from a novel AND poetry by 3rd december and they only told me the other day
PANICKING
Reply 39
I have applied for Law LLB, I really hope I get into Westminster! I am predicted AAA and the course requires ABB. Just sent my UCAS to my school to do the reference so I hope they hurry up and send it off

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending