Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele Nursing 2013 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by JasminC
Me! i applied for it

Good luck... have you heard anything yet because looks like people are starting to get interviews and offers now :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Why haven't I heard anything 😢😢

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Sam00
when was your interview?

25th! They said I'd hear in two weeks

Reply 83
Original post by Parvanahuseinova
25th! They said I'd hear in two weeks

I had a skype interview for physiotherapy last Wednesday and got a conditional offer on Monday, they said it would be 1-2 weeks and if I hadn't heard to get in touch with them, so you could maybe call the admissions office or something, they might be waiting for you to send them something maybe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by benallen
I had a skype interview for physiotherapy last Wednesday and got a conditional offer on Monday, they said it would be 1-2 weeks and if I hadn't heard to get in touch with them, so you could maybe call the admissions office or something, they might be waiting for you to send them something maybe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I might give it a few more days, well done on your offer :smile:! Is keele first choice? Also how come you had a Skype interview?

Original post by Sam00
I am guessing 2 weeks is just a rough estimate, there must be so many applications they are working through, I hope you hear soon!

I rang them and doubled checked if they received my reference from work and they had and she said admissions won't be in till Monday so another two weeks wait :frown:

Reply 86
Original post by Debbie49
Good luck... have you heard anything yet because looks like people are starting to get interviews and offers now :smile:

yeah i had an interview last week :smile: wbu?
Reply 87
Original post by Parvanahuseinova
I might give it a few more days, well done on your offer :smile:! Is keele first choice? Also how come you had a Skype interview?

Thanks, yes I've firmed it. I reckon its because I live in Ireland and it makes more sense. They never offered a different type of interview, but I was happy skyping.
Reply 88
Original post by JasminC
yeah i had an interview last week :smile: wbu?

Good luck :smile: ... did they say how long it would be before you find out? And from my experience of all the people I know that were offered interviews... all of them received offers, so I'm sure you'll get an offer soon.

I accepted a place through clearing in September. I had an unconditional firm from BCU to start in April 2013 only to get an email from admissions asking me to consider deferring until October. I then rang admissions at Keele explained what had happened and that I had applied to Keele but was unsuccessful due to such high numbers of applicants, but I really wanted to go to Keele. They got back to me later that day and invited me in for an interview and I then rang me the same day to say I had been successful however there were no places available for Sept 2012 but they would offer me a place for Sept 2013. :biggrin: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Reply 89
Good luck :smile: ... did they say how long it would be before you find out? And from my experience of all the people I know that were offered interviews... all of them received offers, so I'm sure you'll get an offer soon.

I accepted a place through clearing in September. I had an unconditional firm from BCU to start in April 2013 only to get an email from admissions asking me to consider deferring until October. I then rang admissions at Keele explained what had happened and that I had applied to Keele but was unsuccessful due to such high numbers of applicants, but I really wanted to go to Keele. They got back to me later that day and invited me in for an interview and I then rang me the same day to say I had been successful however there were no places available for Sept 2012 but they would offer me a place for Sept 2013. :biggrin: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Don't want to put a spanner in but I do no people rejected at interview so getting one doesn't automatically mean a place.

Congrats on getting a place though and other poster getting an interview! I'm really excited to start now x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sam00
Well done! What branch of nursing have you applied for? :smile:

Adult nursing :smile:
Reply 91

they said 3 to 4 weeks on UCAS and yeah i hope so :smile: and awww thats really good :smile: they did say to me they are offering for 2014 aswell lol
Reply 92
Original post by xHell-lenx
Don't want to put a spanner in but I do no people rejected at interview so getting one doesn't automatically mean a place.

Congrats on getting a place though and other poster getting an interview! I'm really excited to start now x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right.. we must of all just been really lucky then sorry.

Thanks... Yeah me too!! What branch have you applied??
Reply 93
Original post by JasminC
they said 3 to 4 weeks on UCAS and yeah i hope so :smile: and awww thats really good :smile: they did say to me they are offering for 2014 aswell lol

Well i'll keep my fingers crossed for you.. and I hope you hear from them soon. You will have to let me know how you get on.. GOOD LUCK!!!! :smile: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Reply 94
Well i'll keep my fingers crossed for you.. and I hope you hear from them soon. You will have to let me know how you get on.. GOOD LUCK!!!! :smile: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

thank you so much! and yeah i definately will do :smile: thanks again
Reply 95
Oh right.. we must of all just been really lucky then sorry.

Thanks... Yeah me too!! What branch have you applied??

Learning disabilities nursing. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 96
Original post by xHell-lenx
Learning disabilities nursing. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Children's nursing.. Congratulations on your unconditional too!!!

Roll on September!!!
Original post by emilygould
just found out my boss didn't do my second reference, so i won't hear for at least another week! so annoying :-(

Hiya, that happened to my friend who has applied for Midwifery, her 2nd reference was too generic so they just said either get them to do another one or have a tutor do a second one, so they ended with two from the college haha. fingers crossed you hear soon!
Reply 98
anyone heard off keele today?
Reply 99
Original post by Sam00
I should hear Friday, have you heard anything yet?

No because they didn't have my second reference! Good luck! What branch?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest