The Student Room Group

Working in selfridges - got any questions? :)

I currently work at selfridges, if anyone needs tips for the interview and the store approval interview then feel free to ask
Original post by Giyueah
I currently work at selfridges, if anyone needs tips for the interview and the store approval interview then feel free to ask

Yeess please! May I leave my CV in store? And if yes where exactly? What they ask in the telephone interview?
Thanks a lot :biggrin:

Dancer
Reply 2
Hi
So greatful for this, I have got to take the store approval sometimes next week. I was wondering what sort of questions that are asked. I have revised on customer expectations etc..but some has said that I will have question specific to selfridges? Any help would be sooo appreciatated
Thanks M
Reply 3
Just hand in cv at the store or department you wanna apply for. Make sure you look presentable because first impression is important cos selfridges is quite classy and professional so good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by sheri24
Hi
So greatful for this, I have got to take the store approval sometimes next week. I was wondering what sort of questions that are asked. I have revised on customer expectations etc..but some has said that I will have question specific to selfridges? Any help would be sooo appreciatated
Thanks M

Selfridges has key features of customer service. The few points is pacey and positive. Know your stuff. Something about team work and meeting deadlines. I can't remember everything but just make you know basically everything about good customer service :smile:
Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Hi
just to let you know I passed the store approvals and got the job.

Thank you so much for your help

M:redface:
Reply 6
Original post by sheri24
Hi
just to let you know I passed the store approvals and got the job.

Thank you so much for your help

M:redface:

Congrats! What department you working for and which selfridges is this? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I heard the staff are so far up themselves that they can see their own tonsils.
Reply 8
Original post by S.R
I heard the staff are so far up themselves that they can see their own tonsils.

Lol depends where

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Giyueah
Lol depends where

Posted from TSR Mobile

London.
Reply 10
Original post by S.R
London.

Yeah I thought so, I work at birmingham so it's not that bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Giyueah

Hi
ive got an interview at selfridges, can you help me with what they will ask and also is it easy to move around in store positions ie. from full time to part time? Thankyou
Reply 12
Hello, I am doing research ,,How to get a job in Selfridges'' and maybe you could help me with your experience just to answer quick questions? Thank you :smile: Gintare
Reply 13
Hey I noticed that you work at the Selfridges in Birmingham, which is local to me. I am a fashion student and would absolutely love a job there. Do you know if they do apprenticeships or part time jobs without experience or do you have to have experience ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending