The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5820
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Horrible feeling he'll take the Cotto rematch. Wouldn't even watch that one cause I hate both of them.

Nah, Cotto will be fighting Canelo next year.
Original post by trrr
Nah, Cotto will be fighting Canelo next year.

Hopefully. Who you got in that one?
Reply 5822
Hopefully. Who you got in that one?

Tough one but I've got Canelo.
Eubank Jr vs Saunders should be good, a step up for Eubank Jr but he looks so solid from what I've seen, think he'll TKO Saunders in the later rounds.

Fury vs Chisora :laugh: not a fan of either but think Fury will win again by UD.
Anybody got a good stream for the fight?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tyson Fury is the man. Hope Del Boy's okay though.
Put Joshua in a ring with Klitschko - not Fury.
Original post by Mackay
Put Joshua in a ring with Klitschko - not Fury.

Let Joshua pay his dues. Fury deserves his shot - he's been ****ed around with too much over the last couple of years. While AJ's being handed everything on a plate.
Reply 5828
Tyson Fury is the man. Hope Del Boy's okay though.

I'm actually a fan of Tyson Fury. I honestly think he is quite possibly the 2nd best heavyweight in the world right now, he has certainly come along way since the McDermott fight.
Original post by trrr
I'm actually a fan of Tyson Fury. I honestly think he is quite possibly the 2nd best heavyweight in the world right now, he has certainly come along way since the McDermott fight.

I agree. I'd probably favour Vitali and Haye over him too, but out of the active HWs, I have him down as 2nd.
Deontay would destroy Fury IMO

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't stand Fury personally - but it's good to have these characters in British boxing.
I don't understand the hate Fury gets. The guy is entertaining and funny as ****, and has backed it up in the ring every single time.
Reply 5833
Original post by ZSHNZ
Deontay would destroy Fury IMO

Posted from TSR Mobile

Overrated and weak chin (Sparring vid on youtube of him and haye and he gets wobbled a lot)
Reply 5834
I don't understand the hate Fury gets. The guy is entertaining and funny as ****, and has backed it up in the ring every single time.

Bang on. I think its because he's a gypsy which is stupid but hopefully we see Fury vs a top 5 heavyweight in the first half of 2015 then wlad in the second half seeing as he is the mandatory
Original post by umzz
Bang on. I think its because he's a gypsy which is stupid but hopefully we see Fury vs a top 5 heavyweight in the first half of 2015 then wlad in the second half seeing as he is the mandatory

Doubt we'll see him face anyone decent on his next date, should just be a keep busy fight before the showdown with Wlad.
Reply 5836
Doubt we'll see him face anyone decent on his next date, should just be a keep busy fight before the showdown with Wlad.

fair point. Who u got for khan-alexander
Original post by umzz
fair point. Who u got for khan-alexander

Khan UD. This sort of opponent really shouldn't give Khan too much trouble. He's not powerful and he doesn't have an in-fighting brawler style, Khan should outbox him. You?
Reply 5838
Khan UD. This sort of opponent really shouldn't give Khan too much trouble. He's not powerful and he doesn't have an in-fighting brawler style, Khan should outbox him. You?

Same but i wouldnt be surprised if he gets a split decision due to alexanders new more aggressive style. You heard the canelo-cotto news?
Original post by umzz
Same but i wouldnt be surprised if he gets a split decision due to alexanders new more aggressive style. You heard the canelo-cotto news?

True, Alexander's new found aggression should help him here, has nothing to lose now after losing his belt to Porter. Probably would have been an easier fight for Khan if he fought him previously when the fight was first talked about.

I heard Canelo's agreed to terms. Cotto apparently being a pain to deal with in negotiations. I honestly don't think he's as big a star as he thinks he is, and don't agree that he should be the a-side. I know he's the champ, but Canelo's a bigger draw now. Who you got in that one?

Latest