The Student Room Group

Girls, do you prefer circumcised or uncircumcised men....?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Sarsoora19
Uncircumcised I think

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

would circumcised guys be a turn off then? Obv I am trying to avoid it at all costs but it might be inevitable
Reply 41
Original post by sissoko46
Dont forget to delete your internet history.

Did that already :biggrin:
I've never had sex with a circumcised guy before, but from what I hear from girls who have had sex with circumcised and uncircumcised guys, there's no difference.
Reply 43
Original post by newts2k
would circumcised guys be a turn off then? Obv I am trying to avoid it at all costs but it might be inevitable

Emm no, it really makes no difference trust me

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Luffy.
What do you mean by birth. Do you mean as a baby. I mean in my country (claim to be a 100% Muslim) country we do it normally when the kids turn around the age of 5 or 6 but if the kid is a sissy than we delay it until he is ready for circumcision.
I have seen the circumcision of a son of my cousin and he did not cried either.
Few are circumcised when they are born so they dont need a circumcision. For example one of my cousin did not circumcised because he was born circumcised.

By "in the states" he means the USA. And what country are you talking about? I'm Muslim and got circumcised as a baby.
Reply 45
Original post by Dhaal_Chawal
By "in the states" he means the USA. And what country are you talking about? I'm Muslim and got circumcised as a baby.

Maldives
Reply 46
Circumcision reduces the joy of sex considerably, this is from 1 of my friends who had to have it done at the age of 19, he also has trouble masturbating.
Original post by Luffy.
Maldives

Ah right
Reply 48
Original post by Ziggy2252
Circumcision reduces the joy of sex considerably, this is from 1 of my friends who had to have it done at the age of 19, he also has trouble masturbating.

really? thats interesting, did he have phimosis as well? Yeah, I can imagine it reduces the sensitivity but I suppose if you gotta do it, you gotta do it!
Reply 49
Honestly I don't care and as far as I know most other girls I know don't care either. I think obsessing over whether a guy is cut or not is more of an American thing.
Reply 50
Original post by Ziggy2252

Maybe he needs to use lube?
Although I'd prefer an intact penis in general, I'd much rather have a circumcised partner than a partner who could not enjoy sex without considerable pain. Talk to your doctor - tell them you really don't want to be circumcised and see what your options are. Steroid cream, stretching exercises or a foreskin slit may be all that it takes. If you do need to be circumcised don't worry too much - most girls won't really care, and it would be far preferable to the situation you are in right now.
Reply 52
I can cope with both, but I much prefer circumcised. :smile:
Reply 53
Original post by tibbles209
Although I'd prefer an intact penis in general, I'd much rather have a circumcised partner than a partner who could not enjoy sex without considerable pain. Talk to your doctor - tell them you really don't want to be circumcised and see what your options are. Steroid cream, stretching exercises or a foreskin slit may be all that it takes. If you do need to be circumcised don't worry too much - most girls won't really care, and it would be far preferable to the situation you are in right now.

I have said several times in this thread that I have used steroid cream, stretches, even had partial circumcision (preputioplasty) without full effectiveness.
Original post by newts2k
I have said several times in this thread that I have used steroid cream, stretches, even had partial circumcision (preputioplasty) without full effectiveness.

Ah, apologies, didn't pay enough attention. In that case it does seem likely you will need a circumcision, and you would probably be much better off being circumcised than suffering from pain and sexual problems as a result of your foreskin. Best of luck!
Frankly, it makes no difference (well, except to the person circumcised; it's demonstrable fact that circumcision reduces sensitivity). But ultimately, no big deal either way.
Reply 56
Original post by tibbles209
Ah, apologies, didn't pay enough attention. In that case it does seem likely you will need a circumcision, and you would probably be much better off being circumcised than suffering from pain and sexual problems as a result of your foreskin. Best of luck!

cheers
Reply 57
Original post by MostUncivilised
Frankly, it makes no difference (well, except to the person circumcised; it's demonstrable fact that circumcision reduces sensitivity). But ultimately, no big deal either way.

yeah, I thought it might reduce sensitivity and increase friction
Reply 58
Original post by h-g-1
Maybe he needs to use lube?

indeed, but masturbation without a foreskin is totally different from what he has done for the last however many years no amount of lube is going to change this ha.
we prefer circumcised men xwr

Quick Reply

Latest