The Student Room Group

I'm bored, ask me anything.

Scroll to see replies

If up is down, then what is Land?
Original post by The Polymath
Oh come on, easily Maul :rolleyes:

1) Make a forcefield to protect from anything.
2) Storm up to batman and dismantle his heart with the force.

I think you're confusing Darth Maul with the Death Star :tongue:

OP if you could have any one skill you don't already what would it be (real life skill, as in singing, speaking another language, performing complex mahematical equations in your head etc.).
Original post by medicine gapper
do you believe the universe has an originator ?

(you said ask anything)

Yes I'm a Christian.
Original post by Battenberg

OP if you could have any one skill you don't already what would it be (real life skill, as in singing, speaking another language, performing complex mahematical equations in your head etc.).

Hmmm, good question.
The skill to think rationally? Because my social anxiety makes me think everyone hates me.
Or to be able to draw people and have the picture look like the person it's meant to be. I am terrible at drawing people.
Have you ever harboured romantic feelings for someone of the same gender before?
Original post by Popppppy
Inspector Gadget freaked me out as a child, and the Terminator movies didn't really help things, or I, Robot.
What do you think about robots?

I love them. You're studying some form or engineering, aren't you? Mech/Aero?
I'm home alone on a Saturday night doing laundry and dishes.
Entertain me, ask me anything!

Is my 'fling' with my best friend going to turn into something long lasting or is it going to fizzle away?
Original post by Scienceisgood
Have you ever harboured romantic feelings for someone of the same gender before?

By romantic do you mean like actually have a crush on someone, rather than just thinking "yeah she'd get it" ?

Cos I definitely fancy girls, but I'm not sure if I've actually ever had a crush on one.
There was a girl at school I really really fancied, but I didn't actually know her very well as a person, so the feelings couldn't really be described as romantic.
Original post by Battenberg

Nah, Darth Maul as in the evil dude with the spiky head. Jedi can make forcefields - just have a constant 360 degree 'push' going on, and there you go :tongue:
Reply 29

Hmmmm interesting :tongue:

It's a Saturday night, most of us are outside having fun in the clubs and wine bars while some of us have to face reality.

Reality that some may not have loved ones around them, the sense of being invisible throughout the whole life.... and being treated different because of one's colour.

The reality that you may never be accepted in this society because of your colour, they very fact that you are somehow inferior.

It's half 9 and and the cold weeps beside you while while staring at the dark misty sky you realise, that this is the world that makes you extremely unhappy...

Now what's boredom compared to this?
(edited 11 years ago)
If you could remove one person from this planet, who would it be and why?
Original post by Studentus-anonymous
Is my 'fling' with my best friend going to turn into something long lasting or is it going to fizzle away?

Well my previous relationship lasted two years and started out as a sort of fling, so it's entirely possible. If you're best friends you already must be compatible on an emotional level, and if you're having a fling, this insinuates the physical attraction is there, so it sounds like it could work well!

Original post by + polarity -
I love them. You're studying some form or engineering, aren't you? Mech/Aero?

Do you build them? Did you watch robot wars? I remember everyone in primary school was obsessed.
Yup, EEE. You're an engineer too aren't you?
Reply 32
Original post by RainPours
Hmmmm interesting :tongue:

It's a Saturday night, most of us are outside having fun in the clubs and wine bars while some of us have to face reality.

Reality that some may not have loved ones around them, the sense of being invisible throughout the whole life.... and being treated different because of one's colour.

The reality that you may never be accepted in this society because of your colour, they very fact that you are somehow inferior.

It's half 9 and and the cold weeps beside you while while staring at the dark misty sky your realise, that this is the world that makes you extremely unhappy...

Do you really find your "loved ones" in nightclubs? Honestly?? What are you, a bouncer? lol

One would think nightclubs are a custom of those seeking an std or drunken brawl as I have encountered in my youth many a time (brawls, not stds, i'm clean - a virgin).
(edited 11 years ago)
What colour are the clothes you are wearing?
Did you bathe/shower today?
What did you have to eat today?
Do you like dogs?
Guess what is next to my laptop right now food wise.
Reply 34
Original post by Magic96
Do you really find your "loved ones" in nightclubs? Honestly?? What are you, a bouncer? lol

One would think nightclubs are custom of those looking seeking an std or drunken brawl as I have encountered in my youth many a time (brawls, not stds, i'm clean).

I meant family and friends??
Reply 35

How is your tities? :borat: You did say ask anything....
Quick Glasgow clubs guide?
Reply 37
Now here's the million dollar question poppy - wtf happened to my "our babies" question?
What do you think of my eyes? Look deeply into them...
Reply 39
Original post by RainPours
I meant family and friends??

Apologies good sir. Forgive me as i had decided to wet my whistle early this day leading to incompetencies I need not portray.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest