The Student Room Group

Please help an inexperienced girl!

This is going to sound really stupid, but its something im embarassed to ask anyone...i'm nearly 18 and have never had a boyfriend, and neither have my friends, so i have noone else to ask. so anyway...
I'm pretty sure I am about to become a girlfriend - we both like each other, its just not 'official' yet. I know its different for different people, and whatever i do it should feel natural, but inexperienced as i am i need some advice, generally speaking, on how fast should you take a relationship? I don't even know when/if you should kiss with tongue or even how to kiss at all. Any help would be much appreciated, as i don't want to seem too easy or too frigid!
Reply 1
If he sleeps with you then it means he wants to settle down and have kids asap.

notsrs
You should do those things when you feel comfortable to! Like you said, it's different for everyone. But those things just happen naturally. Don't plan them and you will know when you feel comfortable enough to :smile: That's not much advice but I reckon it's better just to see what happens rather than planning what should happen when.
Calm down your working ya brain over time.... You take it at a pace you feel comfortable and wont regret, everyones different for some it takes two weeks and they do it and other take months to just kiss, so just take it as it comes and if you dont like it then talk to him im sure hell be understanding esp if its ya first proper relation if not hes not worth it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
You'll know when to do all that stuff because you'll feel ready and it will happen naturally. Don't force/rush it :smile:
when you kiss if he puts his tongue down your throat its all good, even if he slyly slips his thumb up your a-hole its all good, all part of nature.
Reply 6
I'll be willing to help.

For £20 you can have a practical lesson
Reply 7
The previous responses are soooo typical of TSR.

You'll be fine. Don't do anything with him if you don't want to and don't give in to him if he pressurizes you into doing something you don't want (e.g. sex). Don't make a big deal out of it and don't become overly attached. Your 18 so any relationship you have will probably be short lived.

Oh and you can search on youtube on how to kiss somone. Hey it sounds crass, but it helped me.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Any help would be much appreciated

If it's that big of a deal, I'm willing to give you some experience. PM me xoxo
Oi boys leave the poor girl alone! Don't worry about how to kiss too much, I was in your situation once and was just as scared. It comes naturally, and the worst thing to do is over-analyse everything. Just go with the flow and (try to) stop frettingggg =)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending