The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Depends on the guy obviously, but personally I find curvaceous girls more attractive. That's not to say I find skinny girls to be universally unattractive, far from it, but it's a personal preference at the end of the day.
Depends on the guy. Everybody likes different things, but there's a guy for every type.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3
Original post by Sarsoora19
So I was super skinny and I've recently put some weight on and I've become super curvy, not fat, I just have curves in all the right places. What do guys prefer anyway?

its hard to tell without pictures so just post yours!
Reply 4
no
Reply 5
Original post by robotwars
its hard to tell without pictures so just post yours!

How?

Reply 6
size 0 isn't attractive..

rather have someone with that hourglass body
Reply 7
How do I post a picture?

I don't understand why anyone would ever think that half the population of the world is identical in what they find attractive.
Reply 9
I prefer skinny type girls to be honest. But then I'm quite small so I guess I'd feel a bit out of place with a really curvy girl. But to be clear, when we say skinny, we don't mean sort of cat walk...we just mean not curvy.
Reply 10
curves are better

but i mean real curves, not fat. If you have stomach rolls then you are not curvy.
Personally, I can find both attractive. Though I do like a nice pair of tits.
How do I post a picture?

Click on the little 'picture' icon when making a post, or paste the URL.
How do I post a picture?

There's a little button in the row bove the message box, third from the end with a little tree. You can either upload one from your computer or put the URL of one that's online :smile:
As a skinny girl, I'd much rather be curvy. I have a really stunning curvy friend and she's so nice to hug and cuddle :yep:
Depends on the guy :yes:

Original post by g36c
curves are better

but i mean real curves, not fat. If you have stomach rolls then you are not curvy.

This. OP the world isn't categoriesd into skinny and curvy. :facepalm:

How about slim with curves? Not too skinny so you are underweight with protruding bones but not too overweight that the curve is your stomach bulge?

A good example, and just because I've been a bit obsessed with the show lately, Robin from How I Met Your Mother.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 17
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1350831091.572507.jpg you can't really see

Original post by >Untitled<
As a skinny girl, I'd much rather be curvy. I have a really stunning curvy friend and she's so nice to hug and cuddle :yep:

Haha! I like being skinny but I agree when I hug my large friends it's so much more warm and snuggly. :tongue:
Reply 19
If people have an eating disorder does that therefore make them unattractive?

Latest