The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Oh Betty

Preston also annoys the hell outta me becuase I think it says something about his music carreer when he has to go onto a reality TV show to get noticed (I personally like some of the Ordinary Boy's songs, I just don't like the way that they made it big).

Its good that people who never heard of "the ordinary boys" before, now have, and a vast majority of people love/like them. I heard of them long before Big Brother, as they come from quite near me, and Preston went to my High School.. Lucky me eh...

Shame he had to get involved with such a idiot like chantelle.. :frown:
Reply 41
Boyd Hoyland from neighbours. Gosh I could kill him.
n u c l e a r b d h
Fearne Cotton. Eurgh, she's everywhere.

Agreed.
Reply 43
Top Of The Pops was a nightmare last week - Jo Whiley AND Fearne Cotton. It was horrifying.
Reply 44
Jo whiley i can stand, as i like her.. but fearne cotton.. Nah.. she gets on my tits.. her and her loving of every god damn song.. stupid bint...
Reply 45
And every lead singer. :wink:
right we need a criteria to be a celeb you have to have talent so all the others previously talked about are invalid.

The most annoying reallly talented person is ... most rappers. Crap music crap genre.
6.) Carol Vorderman.

Carol Vorderman went to my city's university! (Bangor. N Wales)... wait thats no reason to defend her.

she is annoying, your right
As for Vernon Kay and Fearn Cotton? cmon they both have great dress senses. And ive met Fearn Cotton, she was lovely. Surely theres celebrities who deserve this more?
Reply 49
n u c l e a r b d h
And every lead singer. :wink:

ahahaha thats so true
liking the avatar
Reply 50
n u c l e a r b d h

And thank you Sheen, I am liking the avatar too. :biggrin:

did you make it yourself in photoshop and in flash?
Reply 51
Chantelle!!!
Reply 52
^ Ditto
Carol Thatcher was on Question Time tonight. I know it's wrong to judge people on their looks but from what she was wearing tonight she probably likes to pretend it's still 1983. And her voice sounds like the vocal equivilant of a cream bun-sickly and not good for you in large amounts. She is far too bossy as well.
Reply 54
tim kash (the asian guy from mtv) is one anooying pr*ck
Reply 55
esx77
tim kash (the asian guy from mtv) is one anooying pr*ck

I like him, he's proper Bo i tell thee... quite cool :cool: :p:
n u c l e a r b d h
Not another one...

Lollerz. You fail.

wha.... to denounce a genre as crap isnt failing. When you are into some of the music I am into its a 35,000ft jetplane above rap fans heads. (The Smiths, the beatles the libertines..)
was tim kash the narrator for MTV MADE? wat a prick
Reply 58
mancsmithsfan
wha.... to denounce a genre as crap isnt failing. When you are into some of the music I am into its a 35,000ft jetplane above rap fans heads. (The Smiths, the beatles the libertines..)

Who says that I'm not into those bands? I like the 3 you used as examples and I also like rap.

Again, lollerz.
Reply 59
halfoflessthan50p
was tim kash the narrator for MTV MADE? wat a prick

He might be a prick... but i bet that guy has more money then you... and me.. :rofl:

And i bet he has chicks fighting to get with him.. *meh*

Latest

Trending

Trending