The Student Room Group

How clean are you?

Scroll to see replies

but dont you like feel sweaty and smelly if you dont wash your body?
I wash my body everyday, my teeth twice a day and my hair is every other day :smile:
i think you should get into the routine of washing your body at least every other day.
Teeth twice a day, body every day and hair is usually 2-3 times a week. Can be more if I've been running, etc.
Your genitals must be.... crusty to say the least :/
Original post by ThrashMetal
How do you wash your hair and not your body?

It's quite easy, you place your head downwards into the bath and tada!
Original post by Gummibaerchen
Your genitals must be.... crusty to say the least :/

what? of all the body parts...
Original post by clad in armour
what? of all the body parts...

Sweat, urine, semen.... Only part of the body that does all those 3 therefore in my opinion most gross if unclean...
Reply 26
Hair - every second day
Body - once a day (sometimes twice, depends)
Teeth - 2/3 times a day
Original post by Gummibaerchen
Sweat, urine, semen.... Only part of the body that does all those 3 therefore in my opinion most gross if unclean...

Yes, being clean is important for that area of the body particularly but only because that environment has the conditions that will allow bacteria to thrive well.

Surely you know that urine is sterile and as for semen, how have you got it into your head that it's dirty?
Original post by clad in armour
Yes, being clean is important for that area of the body particularly but only because that environment has the conditions that will allow bacteria to thrive well.

Surely you know that urine is sterile and as for semen, how have you got it into your head that it's dirty?

Not saying that semen is dirty nor urine. Yes I know urine is sterile. What I am trying to get. at is that a week's worth of remains of sweat, urine and semen aren't particularly appraising. Sweat isn't dirty either it's the bacteria that feed on it which makes it nasty...
I don't know how people go a day without washing their hair though...

I'm going to wash my body everyday now though if that's what you're saying is the right thing to be doing...
Original post by ellieHA
Wash hair every other day
Wash body at least every other day if not every day
Brush teeth twice a day, using mouthwash once (it says not to use it more than that)
Wear deodorant and fresh clothes every day (yes the amount of washing I have to do is madness)

Wow. You wear fresh clothes every day? I change mine about once every 3/4 days
Original post by de_monies
Do my toothbrush

Maybe it's just my dirty mind, but does that sound really wrong?

Shave (Once every 2-3 days)

Haha, you're just a little boy :tongue:
Reply 32
I think I'm just a bit of a grubby boy :|

I try get a shower or bath once every two days... But sometimes I'm lazy and leave it longer - I always have a wash in the sink if this happens though (arn't I lovely :P )

Teeth? I'm really bad T__T Once a day in the morning if I remember (which is mosst of the time)

I don't shave, just give it a trim every now and again.

I alsways wear a fresh t-shirt/shirt (unless maybe its the weekend and I'm being lazy and not going out) but trousers can last for weeks!
Reply 33
Wow. You wear fresh clothes every day? I change mine about once every 3/4 days

Not sure if sarcastic or unclean...
Original post by Flying Pig
I don't know how people go a day without washing their hair though...

I'm going to wash my body everyday now though if that's what you're saying is the right thing to be doing...

It's actually worse for your hair if you shampoo it daily. The oils in your hair repair any damage etc. so best to leave it for a day or a couple of days. If my hair looks a bit greasy in between washes, I just use dry shampoo.

And it is the right thing...the fact that you're asking is worrying.
Original post by Flying Pig
Blimey! I wish I had that much time to spare in the mornings! You must look and feel great...

I'm going to try washing body everyday with shower gel now to see if it actually makes any difference...
just dont wake up 10mins before you need to leave.
Original post by ellieHA
Not sure if sarcastic or unclean...

What's wrong with wearing a pair of trousers or a jumper for 3 or 4 days? Seems pretty normal to me. As long as you shower and change your underwear every day I don't really see the problem...
Reply 37
Hair everyday, body once sometimes twice a day depending on what I've been doing, and teeth twice a day

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by ForgettingWhatsername
What's wrong with wearing a pair of trousers or a jumper for 3 or 4 days?

It's what you would have done in school. I got asked why when at 6th form, I would wear the same clothes 2 days in a row. If they're visibly dirty, they were changed when needed. I see no reason to change my clothes daily.
Reply 39
I brush my teeth 2-3 times a day (if my teeth feel bad i.e. after coffee, then 3) and my hair gets washed with my body..? but I can only shower every other day as my skin is so bad that it can't handle everyday.

Quick Reply

Latest