The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

How long does Bath Uni take to make a decision?

Hi everyone,

I am applying for chemical engineering this year and I sent my application on 12th October.
Waiting for news from unis is really driving me crazy! Just want to know how long it takes to receive an interview invitation and when do they normally give out offers??

Thank you

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I applied for mechanical engineering on the 14th and havent heard anything, I havent actualy seen anywhere saying theyd had an offer or interview for engineering although a friend of mine recieved an offer for politics within 5 days of applying. I guess it depends on the subject :s-smilie:
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by Brammers3
I applied for mechanical engineering on the 14th and havent heard anything, I havent actualy seen anywhere saying theyd had an offer or interview for engineering although a friend of mine recieved an offer for politics within 5 days of applying. I guess it depends on the subject :s-smilie:

One dude from my school who is applying the same subject as mine has already got an offer from Baths -_- he sent his application two days before mine but I havent heard anything yet!! this is worrying.....:frown:
Reply 3
I've applied for physics on 11th, the waiting sucks:frown:
Reply 4
a guy from my school applied for mechanical engineering and received an offer within a week :/

i've applied for economics and haven't heard anything yet although they were the first of my choices to get back with acknowledgement that they've recieved my application. i'm stressing :s-smilie:

has anyone else applied to economics at bath? have you heard anything from them?
Reply 5
:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
Reply 6
Applied for civil engineering and still haven't heard back from bath either!
took 10 days for me. course: economics and int develop.
Reply 8
Just got my offer!
(Forgot for Bath I applied for the integrated mechanical and electrical course)
I sent mine in on the 14th so it did take them a while, don't panic xx
Reply 9
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2037680
I got an offer from Bath two days ago for ChemEng and applied on the 12th.
I applied for Math on 19/10. don't think they will give out offers that early though.
Reply 11
One of my friends got an offer a week and a half ago. Aeronautical engineering i think.
I applied for aerospace engineering at bath on 28th September bit still don't have offer. I am so impatient at the moment

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer for Civil Eng about a fortnight ago, but I also know someone from school who applied for the same course with better predictions and is still waiting, so I would'nt be too concerned.
I got an offer from bath for aerospace engineering. A*AA. I was wondering if we have to attend a visit day because I have never been to visit Bath.
Depends, some people get offers early, some don't get offers until Jan/Feb. I never got a reply until february if I remember correctly.
Reply 16
handed in my application on 16/10
get acknowledge on 22/10
accounting and finance and waiting for an offer :/
Applied on the 11th for Civ Eng. Got an offer about 2 weeks later. It varies massively between the departments though, and I know a couple of A*A*A* (higher than me) applicants for Civ Eng who haven't heard anything.
Reply 18
Original post by jumblehunter
Applied on the 11th for Civ Eng. Got an offer about 2 weeks later. It varies massively between the departments though, and I know a couple of A*A*A* (higher than me) applicants for Civ Eng who haven't heard anything.

Do you think that sending them an email may speed up their response or not?
Original post by vlindoso
Do you think that sending them an email may speed up their response or not?

No. You just need to wait. It's only november, i honestly can't believe people are worrying about not having a reply yet. Take it from me, i've been through this before, there is nothing to worry about. Most people will not hear anything until after the deadline, probably january/february. For the time being just relax and stop worrying.

Quick Reply

Latest