The Student Room Group

Mixed up my grades on UCAS and it's already been submitted - help!

So in the AS French examination I got an A, with a B in Unit 1 and an A in Unit 2, however on the UCAS form I'd written:

Unit 1 - A
Unit 2 - B

as opposed to

Unit 1 - B
Unit 2 - A

Shall I phone UCAS to change it, or leave it?

Does it matter?
Where have you applied?
Reply 2
Warwick
York
Durham
Liverpool
Edinburgh
Phone UCAS and they'll be able to change it for you. They may also advise that you contact the universities you've applied to informing them of the mistake.

It does matter and you need to make sure it's corrected, but it's not a change that makes your application any better or worse so I wouldn't worry too much :nah:
Reply 4
Well my application is still being "processed", it was sent today. Should I phone first thing in the morning, should the error be eradicated before it gets sent to the Universities?
Original post by kurtreilly
Well my application is still being "processed", it was sent today. Should I phone first thing in the morning, should the error be eradicated before it gets sent to the Universities?

Phone in the morning if possible, yes. I don't know if universities will see the error but don't worry if they do, it's not a big problem and is solved with a quick email to them :smile:
Reply 6
Thanks for your help. And I apologise for being so rude with regards to the personal statement - I realise you're under no obligation to do it. I'm sorry.
Reply 7
I don't think it would make too much of a difference to be honest... Not that it's best to leave it, contacting UCAS might be the best idea just in case.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending