Reply 40
Oh sorry that was me. I was on rohipnhol :/
Reply 41
commitment LAD
Reply 42
hahahahaha why do u leave at 6.30 in the morning was he a freshie????xxx
Original post by NiceGuy69
Oh sorry that was me. I was on rohipnhol :/

When you say 'that was me', are you saying that you're the weirdo who proposed to her?????????
This bus stop your talking about....is it on the street corner somewhere?
Reply 45
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
Hi people,
I see this guy absolutely every single day on my way to the bus stop. I don’t know his name and I’ve never smiled at him or anything. This morning he comes up to me in a public place and asks if I will marry him! He also had a ring with him! I was like “WHOA!!!!! I don’t even know you mate”. It was soooo embarrassing because everyone literally stopped and stared and plus everyone in that area known me. He is not bad looking but just isn’t my type and is about 19. I just walked away; I did not know what to say, I mean I was in shock- you would never expect to be proposed on a dull Tuesday morning by a stranger. I have been asked out before but this one was asking to marry me! But then he followed me and I told me he really liked me but I said no. He got really angry and said ‘At least I didn’t rape you! So is that a yes then”. I mean WTF!!! :eek: And that’s when I decided to run.
So now the problem is that I presume that he lives locally and I really don’t want to see him again (by the way, he is one of those bad boys and all) and that’s just not my type. I’m actually quite scared, what if he does come after me?
What can I actually do? I can’t change my route because that is the closest bus stop and the next bus stop is about 30 minutes walk. Shall I confront him and tell him to leave me alone?
Help? Any advice would be appreciated. :smile:

OP, assuming this is genuine, I just asked my policeman friend for guidance. He says you should call it in on 101 (that's the non-emergency number). The guy may be known to the police, or he may have done similar in the past. You should report it, just in case.

If it happens again, you should make it clear to the guy that the attention is unwelcome. You would also then have grounds for a criminal harassment claim.
Original post by Crumpet1
OP, assuming this is genuine, I just asked my policeman friend for guidance. He says you should call it in on 101 (that's the non-emergency number). The guy may be known to the police, or he may have done similar in the past. You should report it, just in case.

If it happens again, you should make it clear to the guy that the attention is unwelcome. You would also then have grounds for a criminal harassment claim.

Thanks for the advise- much appreciated :smile:
Original post by Indiee
hahahahaha why do u leave at 6.30 in the morning was he a freshie????xxx

It's not funny Indiee, you know I don't get on well with freshies and this one was not a freshie. I was soooooooooooo scared!
Original post by Politricks
South or East Asian?

Why does it even matter?
Reply 49
It's not funny Indiee, you know I don't get on well with freshies and this one was not a freshie. I was soooooooooooo scared!

have u told ur mum???? xxx
Original post by Indiee
have u told ur mum???? xxx

Nope i really don't want this matter to go further- don't wanna tell her. I get this stupid attention all the time- from the wrong ppl. PM me indee
Reply 51
Nope i really don't want this matter to go further- don't wanna tell her. I get this stupid attention all the time- from the wrong ppl. PM me indee

ok xxxx
What do you mean- I was scared out of my wits, especially when he said atleast he hadn't raped me. I just wanted some advise, thats all.

Not about you, about him. He sounds very odd.
if+you+take+this+too+seriously+you+re+_6b629ef11cc770889b987f1e45425fe6.png

If you marry a random guy you don't know, you're gonna have a bad time.
Reply 54
seriously i would buy a rape alarm just in case, it will make you feel safer.
Why does it even matter?

I'm just asking, and are you South or East Asian yourself?
I'm just asking, and are you South or East Asian yourself?

Well I'm British Asian and my roots are from northern India.
Well I'm British Asian and my roots are from northern India.

So you're basically South Asian and he's South Asian too right?

This takes all the surprise out.
So you're basically South Asian and he's South Asian too right?

This takes all the surprise out.

w.w..what?
w.w..what?

and how do u know he's south asian?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending