Dundee Dental Applications 2013

Scroll to see replies

How did it go, folks?? :redface:
I'm having mine in two days. feeling shaky shaky :biggrin:
Reply 61
Original post by petriukas777
How did it go, folks?? :redface:
I'm having mine in two days. feeling shaky shaky :biggrin:

I'm not sure how mine went, tried my best but it could go either way aha :redface:
don't be nervous! all the staff and dental students I talked to were very friendly and definitely made me feel at ease, just try and enjoy it :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Original post by rawragee
I'm not sure how mine went, tried my best but it could go either way aha :redface:
don't be nervous! all the staff and dental students I talked to were very friendly and definitely made me feel at ease, just try and enjoy it :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was there a lot of questions asking to expand on PS? Work exp etc? I know you can't tell me the stations but were they very unusual or fairly understandable? Best of luck
Reply 63
Original post by ilyaasr
Was there a lot of questions asking to expand on PS? Work exp etc? I know you can't tell me the stations but were they very unusual or fairly understandable? Best of luck

They're mainly just testing your natural abilities/skills/character I think, so relaxing and trying to enjoy it will be the main thing to help you :smile:
Reply 64
They're mainly just testing your natural abilities/skills/character I think, so relaxing and trying to enjoy it will be the main thing to help you :smile:

Okay thanks :smile:
Reply 65

Sorry last question haha, was there a manual dexterity test/station?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
got my interview tomorrow at 1.30pm, anyone else?! sooo nervous!
Had interview today. So tired. Once u start the first station its really not that bad. No manual dexterity.
Reply 68
Interview tomorrow at 11am! Anyone else?
Reply 69
I have an interview for Glasgow in 2 weeks. Can anyone tell me what kind of questions I should revise, and how long an answer should be?

Any help will be great :smile:
Anyone got their interview on Monday Feb 4th at 11am?? :smile:
Reply 71
does anyone know how long Dundee normally take to get back to you after interview? :smile: ps, everyone add yourselves to the stalking page!
Reply 72
Original post by Ben24381
I have an interview for Glasgow in 2 weeks. Can anyone tell me what kind of questions I should revise, and how long an answer should be?

Any help will be great :smile:

there's a page for Scottish dental schools on here so that would be the best place to ask! :smile:
however, since all the interviews are in 2 weeks time, not sure how anyone would be able to tell you what to expect since no-one has had theirs? :s-smilie:

all I know now is that Glasgow has MMI's as opposed to a regular interview so keep answers short and to the point :smile: hope this helps a bit!
Reply 73
Original post by jen08aug
does anyone know how long Dundee normally take to get back to you after interview? :smile: ps, everyone add yourselves to the stalking page!

I think at my interview we should hear back late February/March time seeing as the last interviews are early Feb :smile:

Last year it was around 3rd week of March, the 21st-ish. :eek:
Reply 75
Anypone else on Tuesday 5th Feb at 11am? so scared!
Reply 76
How many days in feb are Dundee holding interviews?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by J0j012

Maybe 3-4? They have 160 (might be 180) interviewees and they are giving 70/80 a place so however long it takes to get through them.
Reply 78
Original post by J0j012

2 days in Feb, the 4th and the 5th :smile: and they're interviewing 180 applicants, last year they gave out 75 uncon's and 63 conditional offers :smile:
Reply 79
2 days in Feb, the 4th and the 5th :smile: and they're interviewing 180 applicants, last year they gave out 75 uncon's and 63 conditional offers :smile:

Is that 180 in total? Wow that's a lot of offers, hope I manage to get one!

Quick Reply

Latest