Everybody knows Steve! He's a networking bi-atch! :biggrin:

We wouldn't have him any other way! :p:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 61
me2 019.jpg

hi.. i'm coming to RH this fall... i can't wait.. i was a bit scared to come because i found so many negative opinions about uni.. but i see that there are a lot of nice people. hope to meet them soon :rolleyes:
Reply 62
I feel like i should post a proper pic of me on here SO ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/gemby/justthethreeofus.jpg

Me in the middle. taken in pizza hut toilets. classy :biggrin:
Reply 66
http://www.myspace.com/maye

Starting Psychology in September.
Reply 67
Hello everyone!
I should be doing English at RH in Oct, unless I chicken out and decide to take a Gap year...

www.myspace.com/harriethw
Reply 68
Harriet...you're from ORPINGTON??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!! Me too! Which school did you go to?
Reply 69
Thats so crazy! I went to Newstead, and then JAGs in Dulwich for sixth form. What about you?
It would be funny if you lived next door
Reply 70
You went to JAGS?
I went to (until a few days ago :frown: ) Alleyn's!!!
Reply 71
Harriet,

I went to Darrick Wood so we were pretty close! I live(d) in Crofton.

Ben
Worked out how attachments work, excellent.
I know my sig says RHUL is my insurance, but I'm pretty sure (and when you know, you know :smile:, y'know?) that it's where I'll be going come September, so I'll post my pic!

It was my Summer Ball last night, so here's a few pics of me and my gorgeous friends in action :wink:
(I'm the one in the pink ruched halterneck, with curly hair and sometimes a white lily in it)
Reply 74
i've got my exam results, and i know that i'll be coming to RH soon. :wink: so i will post a picture of myself.. we had a school leaving party last weekend and we're looking pretty. tell me if i'm wrong :biggrin:
i'm on the left
Reply 75
Because everyone is updating their photos I feel that I should do the same, since the last ones I posted were taken 2 years ago.. These were taken one week ago!
Reply 76
Here's three of me. The first was taken during a rehearsal break at a RHUL Symphony Orchestra practice; I'm trying on a 70s dress in the second; and am slightly merry in a pub in the third! :biggrin: I took them on my phone, hence how come they aren't particularly brilliant - and the lighting isn't very good in the first.

The third photo is the best, definitely!

Thought I'd post on this thread even though technically I'm now a RHUL alumna rather than a student... :frown:
Hey...Starting at RHUL in Sept, doing Media Arts. Am I the only one who's nervous as hell?

Anyways here's me posing.
http://www.myspace.com/takemeaway2006

Im starting at rh this september...n no ur not the only one who's nervous as hell!!

Bsc Management with Marketing
well i guess i might as well post a pic...:p:

Latest

Trending

Trending