The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Im starting up my own hosting website offering shared hosting, vps servers, domain names and more.

Prices at this current time is £2.50 a month for shared hosting which includes:
1.5GB Diskspace
3GB Bandwidth
10 Addon Domains
10 Subdomains
10 Email Accounts
cPanel Access
Softulous App Installer
and more.

Original post by COPYRIGHT
best hosting which I have used for years is host gator . com
Original post by lsmithx2
Im starting up my own hosting website offering shared hosting, vps servers, domain names and more.

Prices at this current time is £2.50 a month for shared hosting which includes:
1.5GB Diskspace
3GB Bandwidth
10 Addon Domains
10 Subdomains
10 Email Accounts
cPanel Access
Softulous App Installer
and more.

I feel as though that price is fairly expensive, I could get a VPS with:
4GB Ram,
150GB SSD,
1 TB Bandwidth,
All for £13, in fact I have the above for £4 with a coupon.
Original post by Aaron8976
I feel as though that price is fairly expensive, I could get a VPS with:
4GB Ram,
150GB SSD,
1 TB Bandwidth,
All for £13, in fact I have the above for £4 with a coupon.

Who with? :smile:
Original post by Push_More_Button
Who with? :smile:

vmbox.co

Oh and I made a mistake, you don't get 1TB of bandwidth but 4TB:smile:
Reply 24
I recommend Siteground web hosting. SiteGround is a wonderful web hosting service! Very comfortable website management, great affordable pricing and the best thing is the support! The people that support you make you feel like you are part of a big family, The SiteGround Family!

Those people can spend hours to assist you with your issues and will do anything to have your problems solved.

You can check some other important factors about Siteground. Do read and explore few other unseen features of this amazing web hosting here https://www.criticthoughts.com/hosting/siteground-review/

A day after I joined their service, I received a call from SiteGround welcoming me into the service and checking if I need any help! Recommended for anyone out there that want a website!
(edited 5 years ago)
GoDaddy and 1and1 for high quality and cheap . Only from $1/month and free domain included.
Prices are small, but what is the stability of work
I agree, you need to choose several possibilities in one price category and compare them according to many factors.
(edited 5 years ago)
I would not advise using free hosting, it affects the operation of your site. Better choose a cheaper, but more reliable hosting like https://hostovita.pl/hosting/ .
(edited 5 years ago)
What is the web hosting for?
Reply 30
Original post by DrMikeHuntHertz
What is the web hosting for?

Web hosting is for uploading website files on internet server, which makes our website available 24x7 on the internet. You can store, webfiles, emails, apps etc on web hosting server.
Regarding hosting need personally, I have moved to Webhost UK one of the best and cheap web hosting provider in UK. previously I have tried hostgator but they do not have servers in UK and support and service were below average.

Latest

Trending

Trending