The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

agree see silence if i were single you sound like a starught fella and i reckon we would get (it) on, however, i think you are reading too much into it ok he has offered you out but at the end of the day you are mates and that is worth so much more. ask him to go out on the pull with you a gay man is better at spotting single girls than a staright man and you could be on to a winner, hy dont lose the friendship after all thats whats at "steak". lol how funny am i xxx
freshestkid
Look, just leave it alone now, the girl's drunk alright? Christ. Some people.

thanks for the backing its lovely i take back all the nice things i just siad about silence
chester_lass83
thanks for the backing its lovely i take back all the nice things i just siad about silence

He aint too bad, just had a rough time recently. Dont take them nice things back, im sure he deserves them!

:wink:
freshestkid
He aint too bad, just had a rough time recently. Dont take them nice things back, im sure he deserves them!

:wink:

i cant even spell said let alone take anything back but hey just trying to help and getting taken the p**s out of.lol its well funny, coz I am quite clever normally
that was pretty low silence so gratuitously bringing back the steak gag like that I have to say
Bit of a low blow doncha think? i blame it on all this gay nonsense tbh, i doubt he's feeling himself at the moment. Over to you...
well i think he has come over a little queer (sorry cheap gag) but hey you try to help andthats what ya get. well no more lol
lol well I think one of the best things to do is firmly but politely say NO and don't do anything that would make him think otherwise. Also, if he's a good mate, then he should still be treated exactly the same way.
Reply 48
Questions:
a.) are you/your friend an emo?
b.) girls do kiss anyway, I mean, why can't boys?:biggrin:
Reply 49
silence
but i really don't think i was giving out any signals. i wouldn't know how the hell to give out signals to a guy, and i'm far from an expert in giving them out to girls.

Oh dear. Someone clearly neglected to don their 'Hetero Pride' badge this morning.

Gio
Questions:
a.) are you/your friend an emo?

Yes, they are. In fact, I believe the relevant ceremony to have been carried out at a 'Slipknot' concert some several hours prior to the particular, tragic incident in question.

Any further banal questions?
Reply 50
Well one thing is for certain, your friend is pretty crap at these things :rolleyes:. I mean what kind of of way is that to come onto someone? Just how drunk was he?

On a completely different notice, if you had no idea he was gay chances are he is not completely out yet so you probably want to let him know you won't go around telling everyone about it.
Reply 51
silence! Oh dear. I don't know how you left things, but I suggest you talk to him/text him and make it verrry clear you're not gay, and were pretty shocked at him making a move. However, also reassure him you're not going to tell anyone (except for a whole bunch of people on the internet). He is a good mate after all. Oh, and I'll go see Romeo and Juliet with you, thanks for the invite :wink:.
Reply 52
Jonatan
Well one thing is for certain, your friend is pretty crap at these things :rolleyes:. I mean what kind of of way is that to come onto someone? Just how drunk was he?

On a completely different notice, if you had no idea he was gay chances are he is not completely out yet so you probably want to let him know you won't go around telling everyone about it.

neither of us were toooo drunk, but i can only judge my own state i suppose. i can't help but feel the friendship violation thing which a girl would feel if a male friend tried it on with her. obviously this scenario is slightler more unexpected/unusual that that, but it really is odd now i think about it the morning after.
Reply 53
silence
neither of us were toooo drunk, but i can only judge my own state i suppose. i can't help but feel the friendship violation thing which a girl would feel if a male friend tried it on with her. obviously this scenario is slightler more unexpected/unusual that that, but it really is odd now i think about it the morning after.

I wouldn't take it too bad. As stupid a way to come on to someone that it might be its not as if he was taking advantage of you or anything. I mean he did accept it when you told him no, right? Also, woudl you have been any less shocked if he had told you he had a thing for you any other way?

Don't worry too much about it. Take it as a compliment :p:.
Reply 54
chester_lass83
i think we are talking a male friend on a male here magic and if that is the case you need to be clear in your own mind that you are straight and tell him that. basically men are a bit dull to signals and maybe you have been giving the wrong ones. be honest and very blunt. A friendship is a steak so be very very honest, state you value the friendship but that is it no more than that, unless you want more then you must be absolutly sure of that being on the same course makes it tough but this is a test of your frindship so see it through and work it out.

But a steak is more than a friendship to me. :frown:
Reply 55
Profesh

Yes, they are. In fact, I believe the relevant ceremony to have been carried out at a 'Slipknot' concert some several hours prior to the particular, tragic incident in question.

Dude, slipknot aren't emo...
Reply 56
Im pretty sure this happens wth lots of pple all the time. If hes a good friend jst explain to him how u feel and that i he wants to share stuff bout his feelings ure there to chat wth him but nuthin physical lol.
He must have been pretty brave to try it, or just using the alchol as an excuse....i know i do!
Sags_3
Im pretty sure this happens wth lots of pple all the time.

I have never had a male, (supposedly) straight friend try and seduce me, never heard of it happening to anybody i know, and surprisingly enough have never tried to do it to any of my friends. Who are all these people with secretly switch-hitting buddies?
chester_lass83
i think we are talking a male friend on a male here magic and if that is the case you need to be clear in your own mind that you are straight and tell him that. basically men are a bit dull to signals and maybe you have been giving the wrong ones. be honest and very blunt. A friendship is a steak so be very very honest, state you value the friendship but that is it no more than that, unless you want more then you must be absolutly sure of that being on the same course makes it tough but this is a test of your frindship so see it through and work it out.
*will not laugh* I must not laugh...
too late

:toofunny::rofl:
Reply 59
silence
haha. friendship is a steak, to be tossed and turned at one's will.

GHAHAHA

Latest

Trending

Trending