The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
wow, i need a shower everyday, I hate feeling dirty. And though im usually not if i dont have one i do feel dirty. I like showers anyway, 10-15 mins a day, keeps the smells away :smile:
Reply 61
I cant beleive you need to even ask this - surely the answer is obvious? :confused:
Reply 62
we asked 100 people: is one shower a week enough?

our survey says

UH-UHHH!!!!!!
Reply 63
neal@lufbra
we asked 100 people: is one shower a week enough?

our survey says

UH-UHHH!!!!!!

:hahaha:
Anonymous
is having one shower every 3 or 4 days acceptable?

Of course not you complete baboon, have you not read any of the posts in this thread?
Reply 65
Tonight Matthew
You're blatantly a bit of a sweaty Jock, aren't you?

Let's put it this way, if I didn't have to... I wouldn't.
Reply 66
I haven't showered in three days.

Yes I can smell myself.
Reply 67
Original Poster.. this is a serious question...

As your dad doesn't shower very often, how often does your mum or him change the sheets on their bed?! because i can imagine it starting to stink after a while... :puke:
well, tbh this notion of "MUST SHOWER FREQUENTLY OR YOU ARE ICKY" is very modern... yeah, I would feel icky if I did not shower at LEAST once every two days, and I usualy shower every day. But, one shower a week never killed anyone. And I bet he has a slightly healthier immune system than many of us....
Reply 69
Bacterial buildup in the... erm... private regions :puke::ahhhhh:
Reply 70
henryt
Bacterial buildup in the... erm... private regions :puke::ahhhhh:

A awful smell of cheese too i would imagine... :puke: :puke:
Reply 71
A.ndy
Original Poster.. this is a serious question...

As your dad doesn't shower very often, how often does your mum or him change the sheets on their bed?! because i can imagine it starting to stink after a while... :puke:

Well hes in bed all afternoon as well (catching up on sleep) since he gets up for work at 4 am. My mum changes them Id say every 2 weeks plus she leaves the window open most of the time, she admits he has a sweaty smell but calls it 'man sweat'.
Reply 72
I actually often go 2-3 weeks without a shower, indeed on occasions even more. But that's because I don't have many social interactions.
Reply 73
Ferrus
I actually often go 2-3 weeks without a shower, indeed on occasions even more. But that's because I don't have many social interactions.

And I thought I was bad for missing a day occasionally :eek:
Reply 74
Riddy
Well hes in bed all afternoon as well (catching up on sleep) since he gets up for work at 4 am. My mum changes them Id say every 2 weeks plus she leaves the window open most of the time, she admits he has a sweaty smell but calls it 'man sweat'.

Ohh thats not too bad then, does she open the window to get rid of his smell?! odd questions i know... :s:

Have you tried talking to your mum alone about this?!
Good lord...one shower a week? No way! I need to shower once everyday... sometimes twice!
Reply 76
I've got a more important question... If I shower with my clothes on, does that count as doing laundry?
:getmecoat
He may be a flithy SOB,but this is the BEST THREAD EVER!.

Anywa, women like a bit of man smell.
Reply 78
Ferrus

Either do i but i still shower every day!
Reply 79
Theres no need to shower twice a day, unless your doing heavy exercise.

1) it wastes alot of water - we havn't enough for two showers worth to go down the drain.

2) washing that often will get rid of your skins natural oils etc and mean you sweat more and will need to shower more often.

Personally i shower once a day, though i will skip a day (probably shower 5 times a week?), for example if i'm not going out anywhere i may not shower. I don't sweat very much and don't think i have any sort of problem with BO.

Latest

Trending

Trending