The Student Room Group

How should I go about trying to kiss my girlfriend

We started going out just the other day after so many years of knowing one another ( I'm 15 btw) and how should I kiss her or when. I was thinking about giving her a quick peck on the cheek or something then quickly walking to class or something but idk what to do!!! Please help

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
15 yeah?
Original post by Thugnificent.
15 yeah?

No, he was just kidding when he said "I'm 15 btw".
1. Challenge her to a game of rock, paper, scissors, if you win you get a kiss
2. Go rock cause ppl will always go scissors first
3. ??????????
4. Profit
Hold her face still, then lick her face alll over, including the mouth. Maybe bite a little.
If she screams, that means she's enjoying it.

Really though, try and catch a moment when you're having a nice chat/giggle, then start to lightly brush her arm, brush her hair off her face...go in slowly. You'll know what to do when it's happening, don't worry :smile:
Reply 5
Don't over think it, tbh anything you do plan probably won't go to plan anyway. I definitely advise not trying too much at school/in public seeing as you're a bit nervous, so perhaps on the cheek the next time you see her would be ok and then when you have more time together you can try kissing properly.
Reply 6
But how would I go about kissing her this also my first kiss and my first girlfriend

Reply 7
I just wana say 'awwwwwwwwwww' lol

I think go for it when you're alone - don't kiss her and then walk off as I think you have suggested. Just do it whenever you're out alone when there's a chance for it. She is your girlfriend so she's not very likely to recoil in horror so don't be scared.
Reply 8
Original post by LIMOW
But how would I go about kissing her this also my first kiss and my first girlfriend

Awwwwww that's cute... maybe don't do it in public, do it when your alone and it will be much more special. If yo are holding hands or hugging, yo could just brush her hair from her face and give her a little kiss on the lips? That would be sweet, if she is smiling when you pull away then lean in again and kiss her for a bit longer; even if it doesn't pan out quite as romantically, i'm sure she will appreciate you trying and that i'm positive about from experience. (Btw, i'm 15 as well and my first kiss was when I had just turned 14 and the lad who I was just newly friends with was 18 and he basically showed me against a tree and stuck his tongue down my throat yukk) Just look in her eyes and smile, your first kiss will be great ;p
Don't over think it, it'l come naturally if there's chemistry. The last thing you want is becoming so nervous because you've thought too much about it. Do it in private and just wait for the moment.
Reply 10
Be tactile. Guys who are great kissers do things like hold your face in their hands, stroke your hair, put their arm around you etc.
When you hang out just talk to each other, laugh about stuff then look into her eyes and it will happen :smile:
Touch her shoulder first. Trust me it works.
Just give her a peck on the cheek and then run awayyy!
Original post by JCC-MGS
1. Challenge her to a game of rock, paper, scissors, if you win you get a kiss
2. Go rock cause ppl will always go scissors first
3. ??????????
4. Profit

Don't know why you got negged, there is no possible way this plan could go wrong
Reply 15
well your the man so you gotta make the move.

remember she is just a girl probably in love with you so anything you do she will think "ah that was amazing" even if it just truey sucked, so don't worry.
Just when your on the sofa or I dont know, talking outside her house when your saying bye or......whatever, when there is a pause in conversation, just go for it, cos after the 1st time, it will just happen all the time, trust me. so put your hand on her shoulder or side of her neck or push her hair back, and just do it, just kiss her, dont need to add tongues or anything, just simply kiss her. its that easy man, dont worry.
If you want to do it the traditional British way; wait until you both go to a party, get drunk, make out.
After the first time kissing becomes natural, even if that first time is a drunken slobber fest on your mate's couch. It's how me and my girlfriend got together (we started going out officially later that night) and to be frank is the same for most others I know too. It's kind of sad the old age of romantic first kisses is gone but hey-ho.
I think it happens naturally....Sit really close, play with her fingers or rub her knee etc. Then if you feel you want to kiss her, just look into her eyes and then I find that it just happens. She'll lean in or you will and then it happens. No need to over-think :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending