The Student Room Group

Birmingham Medical Interview Dates

Hello,
Birmingham has offered me an interview. Possible dates are in November, February or March. Would doing the interview in November secure me an offer earlier? Or are all interviews conducted and then offers made?
Reply 1
up
Reply 2
Shouldn't make a difference, in an ideal world anyway. Lots of my friends who aren't applying for medicine have been receiving the odd offer since mid-September when the deadline for application submission wasn't even near. That surprised me - why give out offers when you haven't even seen your whole pool of candidates? Who knows..
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by 2013applicant
up

Congratulations!

I am competing for international spot. Are you local student?
Reply 4
Nope, an international student

Did you get an interview as yet?
If you did, when are you choosing to go?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5
I have an interview in November too :biggrin: I think they will probably accept and reject some people straight away and then the rest will hear after they have interviewed more people

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 6
I've got one too, but they didn't give me a choice of date! November 22nd. I definitely read somewhere that they aim to contact you within two weeks of your interview giving an offer or rejecting your application. So taking the November one will get you a faster decision.

Good luck!
Hi guys, for those who have been given an actual date, what time have you been told to arrive at?
Reply 8
I'm on November 29th, and they told me to arrive at 12:00

Original post by Kirimin
I'm on November 29th, and they told me to arrive at 12:00

You don't know how happy this has made me, I think this shows they've split us up into morning and afternoon interviews which seriously helps me out. Thank you so much for replying!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending