The Student Room Group

freestyle olympic wrestling club in london

Is there anyone who would like to start a freestyle olympic wrestling club in london and knows how to coach and will be reliable. Im not too happy with the clubs i have found in london so far for this so thought i would be an entrepreneur and try to set up my own

That looks like a good wrestling club brah.
Reply 3
Oh ****, WRESTLING club. You'll want London Amateur Wrestlers who train at City University, or Tokei Olympic Wrestling Club by London Bridge.

Original post by hi2u_uk
Im not too happy with the clubs i have found in london so far for this so thought i would be an entrepreneur and try to set up my own

Do you have any experience in wrestling? Get a BWA coaching cert.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
Basically no , though im surprised at the number of students from all over the world who are in london , a good amount must have done some sort of olympic wrestling but there isnt one university wrestling club in the whole of london ???:confused:

I am still open to this idea if anyone knows anyone wanting to be a coach or to start a reasonably priced club !!
Reply 5
I gave you the names of two clubs six months ago. It's just not as popular as it used to be in the UK. If you want to learn to grapple in general rather than pursue the sport of wrestling, there are countless other options.
Reply 6
hello just wondering if there has been any update on the situation
Reply 7
i will add crawley wrestling club which is about 10mins away from gatwick airport by bus . They have a facebook page
Reply 8
Maybe it is late answer but if the idea is still available I can share it with you Shahin 07883066856Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest