The Student Room Group

AQA PYB6 Coursework minor help needed

Hey, wondered if any of you would be able to help. I'm resubmitting my courswork and on of the areas I'd like to pick a mark on is:

Skill C:Analysis and interpretation of data
C2: Presentation of data

The comment I got on the marking sheet was 'good overall-one absence'. I did Chi squared, all the averages (mean, median, mode, range) and also did a graph. All of my working is shown in the raw data section of the appendix.

Can anyone suggest what the absence might be?

Any help/advice would be really appreciated :biggrin: thanks!
well im handing mine 1st time this june.

have you talked about your inferentail test thourougly ???

is it parameric or non parametric ??? the conditions met for you to justify the test you do.

homogeniety of variance / standard deviations ???
Reply 2
Did you put any qualitative data in?
Reply 3
Pete2406
Did you put any qualitative data in?

If you mean raw data then yes it's all in the raw data, it's just the presentation of data I'm missing a mark on, and I can't see where this mark can be picked up? There's a bar chart, and a table with chi squared and all the averages in the results section of the main coursework.
have you tabled the data? I used Mann Whitney for mine and just made lots of different tables so you could see and understand the data in various forms? Can't the teacher tell you where you missed that mark or what's missing? Not even hint at it? It's a hard piece of work, you're lucky u have a teacher hehe i had to do it distance learning :-( Good luck with it xxx
Sorry i just re-read that, you have done a table. Hmm strange. Best thing to do is get a copy of PYB6 mark scheme off the net and make sure u include each point xxxxxx
Reply 6
did you include?
your orginal results?
all raw data! every little piece!
all calucations
parametric or non parametric?
why you choose it?
weaknesses/ strengths in ur evaluation?
did you interpret you data?
significance levels?

Latest

Trending