Scroll to see replies

Radnor 945 studying Accounting and Finance :smile:
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 1041
Original post by Jessica132
ooh you're in the same block as me! But unfortunately I'm in C7, might see you around :smile:

I'm in Robbins C block, but C5 xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1042
Original post by Amber2250
hey sorry ive only just seen your message as ive been in italy tanning myself!! : ) ahhhh well done!! were gonna be fellow students in 9days time!!! so good to speak to someone before! have u seen the freshers timetable weve got? add me on facebook if you fancy getting to know each other a bit before we start? xxxx

Hey, lucky you !!! ill be able to find you easily then as the only tanned person in the building lol ive seen the timetable it doesn't look too bad bit nervous about catching the bus to marjons but im sure they'll tell us which one to get. are you a member of the fb page midwifery Plymouth 2013 literally everyone on the course is a member, its great everyone is so friendly :smile: if you join I can easily add you as friend :smile: xxx
Original post by Alison5
Hey, lucky you !!! ill be able to find you easily then as the only tanned person in the building lol ive seen the timetable it doesn't look too bad bit nervous about catching the bus to marjons but im sure they'll tell us which one to get. are you a member of the fb page midwifery Plymouth 2013 literally everyone on the course is a member, its great everyone is so friendly :smile: if you join I can easily add you as friend :smile: xxx

haha yeah easily lost easily found - that's me!! ive had a quick look but not really looked at the buildings etc that we got to be at. its so exciting yet quiet scary as ive got no clue about the area or anything! no I didn't realise there as a facebook page im gonna find it now and add it!! need to get to know some people and hopefully someone will know where the hell were suppose to be going! lol.. you uploaded your picture for your student id yet? xxx
Hey, anybody doing medicine?:colondollar:
I'm a freshers this year and wondered if anybody at all plays any football down there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi im also doing Ocean Science :smile: nice to find some people doing the same course :biggrin: , also im in pilgrim hall if anyone is near there . looking at the timetable it looks ok apart from 6hr straight lectures on friday , monday looks nice LOL
Original post by Surfsimon
Im studying that and i'm staying in Robbins :smile: . nice to finally find someone else :biggrin:
Original post by ScubaWill
Hi im also doing Ocean Science :smile: nice to find some people doing the same course :biggrin: , also im in pilgrim hall if anyone is near there . looking at the timetable it looks ok apart from 6hr straight lectures on friday , monday looks nice LOL

haha yh I know what you mean :L hopefully see you at some point over the next few days :L
Nearly arrived, hope everybody moving in today has had a safe journey so far.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waiting at the train station now en-route to Plymouth!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jkm613
Has anyone here applied for Graphic Communication and typography??

I have and I got a conditional offer:smile: is it going to be your first choice?x
Original post by kATIEHANSON
I have and I got a conditional offer:smile: is it going to be your first choice?x

This thread is relating to last year's applicants, I suggest you look at the date next time.. :rolleyes:
Wow i'd forgotten about this thread, brings back memories
Reply 1053
Geology :smile:
Original post by jade.28
has anyone else been offered a place for mental health nursing? :smile:

Hi, I've got an offer for mental health :smile:
HI Student,
We are University registered landlord, got nice property in St.Jude PL4 8Sd: Got 3-more rooms of a 6-bed available in january 2015.
All bills inclusive GB 75 p/week.Short Term available.

Been with the UNI for over 8-years. Please pass infor for anyone interested.

pls contact Rosie (07949 389 285)

Quick Reply

Latest