Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edexcel GCSE Science (B1,C1,P1)

Announcements Posted on
Complete this short survey for a chance to win an iPad mini! 22-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, on the November 5 till November 8 I have my Biology (B1), Chemistry (C1) and Physics (P1) exam. I have one week till the exam, I have covered all the topics, but I do not remember them properly. So I was planning on doing past papers to help me remember the information, but the problem is I can not find no B1,C1 and P1 past papers, I have checked the Edexcel website and I only see B2,B3,C2,C3,P2 and P3. My exam is multiple choice and structured in one, a one hour exam, could some one please link me a good website with past papers I require.

Thank you.

P.S.- Do any of you now any better methods to remember B1,C1 and P1 in one week, well remember the main facts ?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Ask your teachers for more past papers as they tend to have some older ones.

I achieved A*s in my bio, chem and physics exams at GCSE by knowing all of the content, doing all of the past papers and MEMORISING THE MARK SCHEMES!

I remembered the info by going over and over it many times. Some people remember facts by re-writing and re-writing but for me I just had to read over it a lot of times.

Oh and btw I used to think I didn't remember anything for my exams the week before or a few days before but it turned out I knew a lot more than I thought I did. I guess it is mostly down to nerves. I was crying the day before my history exam convinced I had forgotten everything and knew very little and ended up getting full marks in the exam.

Good luck! You will be fine trust me
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Sadly I am on study week, which is not a bad thing, because now I have longer to study, but I will not be able to ask no one for past papers, but I do have a revision session this Wednesday maybe on that day I can get Bio and Chem and thank you for the tips, they will be really helpful; Also Well done on you're great marks, I hope you are still doing as good or even better , but yes Thank you for the information I appreciate it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadowfang)
    Hi guys, on the November 5 till November 8 I have my Biology (B1), Chemistry (C1) and Physics (P1) exam. I have one week till the exam, I have covered all the topics, but I do not remember them properly. So I was planning on doing past papers to help me remember the information, but the problem is I can not find no B1,C1 and P1 past papers, I have checked the Edexcel website and I only see B2,B3,C2,C3,P2 and P3. My exam is multiple choice and structured in one, a one hour exam, could some one please link me a good website with past papers I require.
    As this is a new specification, there have not been many previous exams - the first was last November. Edexcel keeps about a year's papers on a secure website for teachers to use for mocks so there many not be any publicly available yet.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 28, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.