The Student Room Group

Lucy Spraggan

So I just caught the very end of the x factor last night, and wondered where was Lucy? Didn't she perform?
Posted from TSR Mobile
shes ill, they gave her a week off

Posted from TSR Mobile
She's actually chosen to leave the competition.

At the beginning of the show last night Dermot said that she was ill and has therefore decided to leave the show (I guess because it's not fair if she keeps going through to next week without performing?)
I've got insider knowledge. She never wanted to win. This illness was a perfect out.
Reply 4
What's actually meant to be wrong with her? Because that other one lost her voice and she still sung.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 5
Original post by _Shmiley
What's actually meant to be wrong with her? Because that other one lost her voice and she still sung.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I heard it on the grapevine that she was raped by a hotel worker in London and it is probably true because why wouldn't the XFactor do a VT thing showing a doctor telling her she has to pull out and the media would be pushing for answers as to the reason she pulled out the only reason they wouldn't publish why she couldn't continue is if they weren't allowed to by law and victims of rape are guaranteed anonymity in the media.

Plus the Sun had an article titled "reality tv star raped" and it fits the same time frame but the Sun have since pulled the article after people started discussing Lucy in the comments section, but it still shows up on google if you search for it just the link takes you to the Sun's home page when you click it.

Quick Reply

Latest