The Student Room Group

Help!!!!!!! University interview email

I got an email saying that I got an interview and that I had to confirm the interview by the 26th October otherwise they will assume I want to withdraw my application and today is the 28th and I only just remembered to do it! I did it and it said it's been saved but oh my God is it okay?! What do I do?!?!

PLEASE HELP
Reply 1
definitely follow it up with an email and a phone call, explaining the misunderstanding and that you are still very keen to be invited to interview. That way you'll know for sure if you're still on their system
Reply 2
Phone the University ASAP! Good luck! :smile:
Reply 3
Thanks guys! I don't know why I didn't think of phoning, I really really wasn't thinking clearly at all when I realised, and I didn't want to tell my parents because I was scared they'd get mad.... which is really stupid. Gah I'm stupid. But - I phoned, and they said it was fine. SUCCESS. Love y'allllll
Reply 4
Original post by maramore
Thanks guys! I don't know why I didn't think of phoning, I really really wasn't thinking clearly at all when I realised, and I didn't want to tell my parents because I was scared they'd get mad.... which is really stupid. Gah I'm stupid. But - I phoned, and they said it was fine. SUCCESS. Love y'allllll

yay :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending