The Student Room Group

Don't know what to study at university!

Originally I wanted to study Spanish & Portuguese at university, and I am currently doing an Access course as I'm 21 and took a few years out of education. However, I wasn't sure I'd enjoy it so much and recently started looking in to doing English and Spanish, although now I'm considering doing a straight English degree as I seem to be going off the idea of studying languages more and more every day. I feel as though my employment prospects would be higher if I were to study Spanish alongside English, but I'm not sure I'd enjoy it that much. Then again I'm not sure I'd enjoy studying straight English as some of the modules look slightly tedious and if I were to study Spanish as well I presume I'd have more flexibility with module choices. I just really don't know what'd serve me better in the long run and would greatly appreciate some help and advice please! :smile:
Reply 1
I agree that you would probably increase your job opportunities if you took Spanish with the English

Also, a degree that you are already saying looks tedious is not, imo, a good idea
Bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending