The Student Room Group

Are you friends with your ex?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
No. I always try but they don't want to be friends.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 41
my first ex yes

my last ex no, her decision not mine
Reply 42
Nope :3 My ex really doesn't like me whatsoever and I'm not really raring to voice her positives either. Awkward as we always see each other in school... :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
We're friends on Facebook still, but that's about it. We've not met up face-to-face again since we broke up.
Reply 44
I don't speak to my ex very often at all any more. I said when we broke up that I had no problem with her at all and would be perfectly happy to chat to her from time to time at social occasions etc as we shared the same friendship group.

She then proceeded to be very strange about it and deleted me from FaceBook and claimed I did it! What can you do!

Does it bother me? Not in the slightest. It was the correct decision to end things without a doubt and what she does doesn't affect me in the slightest. Slightly disappointing that she has chosen to act that way, but no great loss.
Reply 45
Original post by Barden
not usually the case for most people lol...

I never said it was the case for most people. I was just saying that in my case i am able to be friends with him without feelings getting in the way!
But it was a 2year intense relationship, and we've managed, so i'm sure many others could also if you go about it the right way
First ex: Yes. But I'd say it meant I had feelings for him a lot longer than I would have done if we'd cut ourselves from each other completely.

Second ex: No. We're friends on facebook but nothing more. We have nothing to talk about, no basis for a friendship really.
It's not logical, exs are physical manifestations of all your (and their) flaws that meant the relationship didn't work.
Reply 48
Yeah seriously guys. Why consider being friends with an ex? The most stupidest thing you can do.
This is real life, not a sitcom.
tumblr_mbpbmk1NiJ1qixtck.jpg
Reply 50
Original post by Thugnificent.
tumblr_mbpbmk1NiJ1qixtck.jpg

This.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending