The Student Room Group

Guys is the way a chick dresses important to you ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Callum828
She wears stupid clothes, you use stupid words like 'peng' and 'chicks'.

Nobody's perfect.

Original post by theoferdinand
Been seeing this chick for about three months now .
Body, personality and her face are all up to scratch imo.
Bar the way she dresses she is probably an 8/10 but the way she dresses has been playing on mind for a little while .

She has no sense of style !!!

Don't get me wrong i try not to be shallow and she is a nice girl but cardigans,wedges, and crocs should not be in the wardrobe of a 21 year old. It's f*ck*ng frustrating because she's so peng but her clothes do my nut in ..

A little bit of effort wouldn't hurt her, nothing better than having your chick dressing elegantly when she's with you.

So guys could you be with a chick who can't dress properly even if she ticks all the boxes ?

Apply ointment to that burn.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 21
Oooh crocs :frown:
Reply 22
I dont see whats wrong with cardis and wedges :confused: I do personally think crocs are horrible, however its up to her how she dresses.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can we have a picture? What's your definition of nice/suitable clothes?
Reply 24
Yes, guys "care" about a woman's appearance, although they don't necessarily care about "fashion".
This is partly because: http://www.therulesrevisited.com/2011/08/men-have-no-clue-why-they-find-woman.html

Clothes can make a woman look more feminine or masculine, make her look fatter than she is or skinny or short-legged or flat or like an hourglass. The colours can accentuate her complexion or make her look washed out. In total, a woman's style and how she takes care of herself has a huge impact on her total appearance - a man may not say that "her style is awful" (although sometimes it is obvious), but it can make a difference from them thinking she is average, or cute, or hot.
Original post by Annuhlees
Can we have a picture? What's your definition of nice/suitable clothes?

Just imagine the face and body of gabrielle union wearing libbie from easteders wardrobe
Original post by theoferdinand
Just imagine the face and body of gabrielle union wearing libbie from easteders wardrobe

So she's clean, tidy and not showing you up by looking like a slut or a pikey.

Personally, I think that's okay. If she was wearing a short skirt, holey tights, slutty heels and an top showing her belly with last nights dinner on it you would have a problem.

This reminds me of a walk to remember. She looked like a geek, wore the same clothes but he loved her <3

Quick Reply