The Student Room Group

So many problems but all I can think about is HIM....

I'm a 20 year old female, graduated from a 2 year foundation degree in 'Tourism Management' in the summer.
I have been doin waitress work until 2 months ago, rather than finding a decent job I was exhausted from working long shifts. The company that I worked for has now shut down and I've been jobless for 2 months.

I have spent a month applying for seasonal work because I just wanted to 'get away' I had 3 interviews but no success and mainly due to the fact I needed to drive (but can't) and also there were over 200 applicants for one job.

These last 2 weeks been realistic and applied for about 10 jobs, mainly call centre work and a few cabin crew jobs. I have an interview with Emirates for cabin crew on the 9th of Nov (my dream job and you get to live in Dubai!) but there is a lot of competition and I haven't got much work exp.

All I think about is a guy from uni I was seeing I was seeing for a couple of months (f*** buddy). I really like him still, hes doing he's Masters and also is the manager of a popular club night. He's been around a lot since me..and even took girls on dates (didnt offer me any back then..)
We have argued a lot mainly because I got jelous but now were on speaking terms, well kinda... I make most of the conversation and he says a few words back. I think he likes me A BIT but there's girls who he likes better.
A couple days ago I invited him somewhere only to get ignored - i can see when he's read my messages and he did... I then sent him a message a few hours later saying 'okay never mind that then :/' he read it and still didn't reply yet was online talking to other people.

I'm just FUSTRATED with lifeeeee!
Reply 1
Forget about him. He's a player.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a 20 year old female, graduated from a 2 year foundation degree in 'Tourism Management' in the summer.
I have been doin waitress work until 2 months ago, rather than finding a decent job I was exhausted from working long shifts. The company that I worked for has now shut down and I've been jobless for 2 months.

I have spent a month applying for seasonal work because I just wanted to 'get away' I had 3 interviews but no success and mainly due to the fact I needed to drive (but can't) and also there were over 200 applicants for one job.

These last 2 weeks been realistic and applied for about 10 jobs, mainly call centre work and a few cabin crew jobs. I have an interview with Emirates for cabin crew on the 9th of Nov (my dream job and you get to live in Dubai!) but there is a lot of competition and I haven't got much work exp.

All I think about is a guy from uni I was seeing I was seeing for a couple of months (f*** buddy). I really like him still, hes doing he's Masters and also is the manager of a popular club night. He's been around a lot since me..and even took girls on dates (didnt offer me any back then..)
We have argued a lot mainly because I got jelous but now were on speaking terms, well kinda... I make most of the conversation and he says a few words back. I think he likes me A BIT but there's girls who he likes better.
A couple days ago I invited him somewhere only to get ignored - i can see when he's read my messages and he did... I then sent him a message a few hours later saying 'okay never mind that then :/' he read it and still didn't reply yet was online talking to other people.

hmmm... so you're looking for a serious relationship with a night club owner! Not a good combo :cool:
He's not into you. I know it's hard, but just try to forget about him and go for the dream job! You never know - and if there was ever a time to do it, it's now, when there isn't a boyfriend keeping you here.
Original post by Anonymous

He's just not that into you sorry.
Reply 5
He sounds like a cock end.
Reply 6
Original post by Lucia.
Forget about him. He's a player.

you say that like its a bad thing
Reply 7
Original post by a_t
you say that like its a bad thing

haha it might be good if you're after some good action :cool: (although being a player doesn't necessarily make a guy good in bed). If you want something more, best to avoid...because it's unlikely you'd be the woman he'd give up his player ways for.
Reply 8
He was using you for sex. Get on with your life.
Reply 9
I don't get it. You knew you were **** buddies, you said so yourself. Stop talking to him and move on. Soon you'll be flying round the world anyway (maybe).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending