The Student Room Group

Do you 'pull' every night your out?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by davidmarsh01
Is pulling really this common? I've never done it when out drinking, but then again I've only been clubbing twice. I must be really naive :lol:

I must be too because according to this forum, everyone has absurd s*xual shenanigans
Reply 81
Original post by jam277
My aim this year is to actually get laid in an ONS. In fact I'm making that my new years resolution

You could set your sights higher than that, right? Do you mean a ONS with any woman you encounter?

Eh men = confusing. But you live in London so probably Millie Mackintosh lookalikes everywhere. If I was into girls...hehe :smile:
if people dont go back to each others houses where do they go to pull?
Original post by jam277
Tbf, I count 2 in a row. I get good spells and dry spells. I've only pulled once since I've gone back but I've only been on 3 nights out. Tbh I just like being in a state tbh. The girl chasing thing is only best if you wanna competition. Might try that with my mates, see who can pull the most girls in a night, if they manage to bed a girl they automatically win.

right,

how can you pull a girl and not have them sleep over? i thought pulling automatically entailed sex and an awkward walk of shame? if not, what else can you do?

iv just come out of a long term relationship and am so confused at the concept of pulling aha
Reply 84
Original post by Lucia.
You could set your sights higher than that, right? Do you mean a ONS with any woman you encounter?

Eh men = confusing. But you live in London so probably Millie Mackintosh lookalikes everywhere. If I was into girls...hehe :smile:

Hell no not that, an ONS with any girl who looks nice. In all honesty you're not going to tell from 30 mins in a club whether a girls an airhead and even if you can tell you're pretty intoxicated and want an ONS.

I'm in liverpool atm haha but na there's just more girls around in london. There's a couple of fitties and non fitties lets just say. Same proportion of nice to not so nice though.
Original post by MutantGecko
right,

how can you pull a girl and not have them sleep over? i thought pulling automatically entailed sex and an awkward walk of shame? if not, what else can you do?

iv just come out of a long term relationship and am so confused at the concept of pulling aha

Na, pulling is basically getting with a girl, not bedding her but you know basically getting kissy kissy in a club. I was confused with the concept too. It's not a good thing tbh, I get absolutely nothing from that(besides a bit of confidence)but I'm sure boys(unless it's a challenge vs their mates) go around looking for a girl to dance and kiss with...
(edited 11 years ago)
Pulling to me is having sex with who you pull on a night out.

Snogging and grinding is a pull but you haven't sealed the deal. Pulling a girl is harder than pulling a guy. Do not underestimate a mans need to get his dick wet. If he has standards and she is hideous he needs to stop himself or he will regret it.

I was dancing with a fittie and the next second this snorlax with a mancunian accent comes into my sphere and dances with me and I was repulsed but the drink delayed my reaction for 5 minutes. :lol:

I didn't even touch her but the fittie saw this and went off..FML!

I've learned some things regarding a guaranteed pull which ends in sex and a girl who is just wasting your time.

Timewasters

-
Doesn't want to be separated from her friends for too long

- Will keep going on her phone - This is ****ing annoying because your cockblocker detection isn't engaged as you do not see who she is texting but most likely it is her friends becoming increasingly 'anxious' as to where she is.

This thing here is probably the #1 reason why you fail to have sex with her.

- Being in her social group - Unless you are billy banter and have a laugh with her mates and have your own backup you will not be ****ing her. Exceptions to this are knowing her before or being some famous guy. famous guys however are not considered normal as they go against the grain of men chasing tail because tail chases them.

You know you're going to screw when..

- She buys you drinks - Oh my lord I love this. A woman who buys YOU a drink without you having buy her one is into you. Doing shots with a girl or two girls because they targeted you purposely is a win/wins cenario.

I've had this and everytime I have had a good time later.

- She doesn't give a **** about being with you and doesn't need to be with her friends - Dont wait too long, get a taxi and have a good night

- Her friends jump on you telling you she likes a certain feature about you.

Had this a couple of times out of the blue, just sitting there smiling and having a laugh and I get a girl coming up to me saying her friend likes my smile.

This is code for "girl is eye-****ing me, lets turn it into me ****ing her later".

:biggrin:
Is it just me who finds some of the attitudes to women in this thread repulsive? Just sayin'...
Reply 87
Easiest way to pull is to not try to pull. Just go out and have fun with your mates - guys that are just visibly having fun with their mates are more attractive that the creepy guys going round hitting on every girl.
Reply 88
Original post by py0alb
guys that are just visibly having fun with their mates are more attractive that the creepy guys going round hitting on every girl.

yes yes yes!
]
The worst is when you have 3 awkward guys hanging around you all trying to pull...the quiet guys who are obviously after a ONS but don't look like they have a clue what they're doing.

Every time I've pulled it's been unintentionally...and never with any guy who looks awkward or creepy.
Original post by Lucia.

You sound like a girl who likes her eggs scrambled in the morning.

Either that or well done. :sexface:
Reply 90
I've never been the kind of guy to go out with an intention of 'pulling' it just feels artificial to me, not saying that people that do it are wrong. People that I know that do it I feel seem to go from girl to girl and I think doing that you can lose that sense of just how special it can be when you do find someone you love
Original post by TSRgawdlike
Pulling to me is having sex with who you pull on a night out.

Snogging and grinding is a pull but you haven't sealed the deal. Pulling a girl is harder than pulling a guy. Do not underestimate a mans need to get his dick wet. If he has standards and she is hideous he needs to stop himself or he will regret it.

I was dancing with a fittie and the next second this snorlax with a mancunian accent comes into my sphere and dances with me and I was repulsed but the drink delayed my reaction for 5 minutes. :lol:

I didn't even touch her but the fittie saw this and went off..FML!

I've learned some things regarding a guaranteed pull which ends in sex and a girl who is just wasting your time.

Timewasters

-
Doesn't want to be separated from her friends for too long

- Will keep going on her phone - This is ****ing annoying because your cockblocker detection isn't engaged as you do not see who she is texting but most likely it is her friends becoming increasingly 'anxious' as to where she is.

This thing here is probably the #1 reason why you fail to have sex with her.

- Being in her social group - Unless you are billy banter and have a laugh with her mates and have your own backup you will not be ****ing her. Exceptions to this are knowing her before or being some famous guy. famous guys however are not considered normal as they go against the grain of men chasing tail because tail chases them.

You know you're going to screw when..

- She buys you drinks - Oh my lord I love this. A woman who buys YOU a drink without you having buy her one is into you. Doing shots with a girl or two girls because they targeted you purposely is a win/wins cenario.

I've had this and everytime I have had a good time later.

- She doesn't give a **** about being with you and doesn't need to be with her friends - Dont wait too long, get a taxi and have a good night

- Her friends jump on you telling you she likes a certain feature about you.

Had this a couple of times out of the blue, just sitting there smiling and having a laugh and I get a girl coming up to me saying her friend likes my smile.

This is code for "girl is eye-****ing me, lets turn it into me ****ing her later".

:biggrin:

Pic of you or this is all a lie.
Reply 92
I dont go clubbing much anymore but when I did I never had a one night stand so I never pulled in that sense, I'd snog and dance/swop numbers with a few lads and I'd do that every night I went out if I was single. I never went out with the intention of doing so it just happend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 93
"pulling" is a distant dream for me. And I also agree that there is no point in women answering the thread question because if a girl pulls in a club she hasn't achieved anything unless she's incredibly ugly.
Reply 94
Nope hav a gf so i behave

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 95
speaking for all girls... im always on the pull on a night out... maybe a 3-4 pulls each time? something like that. only ever once gone off home with one of them
i would normally wait till i got home before pulling

:colondollar:
I pulled a few muslces on my first night out, so I guess yes 😂
Ngl I don’t need to try to pull. Like the gyaldem just come to me. So I *** to them. Yk what I’m saying

Quick Reply

Latest