The Student Room Group

UCAS Error Regarding Qualification Type

Hello

My UCAS application was sent early this month and I have received one offer and a few open day replies. However, on my application my OCR National ICT is a certificate but actually I have recently found out it is actually an award only (level and grade are correct). Who do I contact about this? Thanks for your help.
You need to contact UCAS (so that they can make sure any results that feed through to them automatically don't get lost) and every one of your universities directly.

Unfortunately this could mean that your offer will be withdrawn or set at a different level as the offer was based on your initial information.

Your college/school and referee are supposed to check and sign off your qualifications details - make sure they know that this mistake went through too because they need to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
You need to contact UCAS (so that they can make sure any results that feed through to them automatically don't get lost) and every one of your universities directly.

Unfortunately this could mean that your offer will be withdrawn or set at a different level as the offer was based on your initial information.

Your college/school and referee are supposed to check and sign off your qualifications details - make sure they know that this mistake went through too because they need to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Thanks for you reply regarding contacting UCAS, why would they loose the result as it was completed 2 years ago. (Sorry if I sound silly)
Original post by I_Am_The_Man
Thanks for you reply regarding contacting UCAS, why would they loose the result as it was completed 2 years ago. (Sorry if I sound silly)

Ahhh sorry for the confusion - I was assuming that the qualification was still pending in some way.

If it is completed then UCAS wont be matching your grades at all and there is no need to contact them.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
Ahhh sorry for the confusion - I was assuming that the qualification was still pending in some way.

If it is completed then UCAS wont be matching your grades at all and there is no need to contact them.

So I would just need to email each universities admission departments individually. Thanks for your help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending