The Student Room Group

Girls, what's the best/worst compliment you've received from a guy?

Inspired by another thread - what's the best and worst compliments you've heard from a guy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Best- ''You're beautiful'' ''Prettiest girl I have ever met'' ''You're so real'' ''LOL you're funny'' ''You're hot'' ... as you can see I get a lot.

Worst- Never get bad ones lol.
Original post by PinkyQT
Best- ''You're beautiful'' ''Prettiest girl I have ever met'' ''You're so real'' ''LOL you're funny'' ''You're hot'' ... as you can see I get a lot.

Worst- Never get bad ones lol.

You're ugly. There now you've got one.
(edited 11 years ago)
(slurred by a man dressed as a tiger): "You've got beautiful eyes... they're all... blue, or green, or brown... or something."

Can't decide if it's the best or the worst, but it's the one which made me laugh the most.
Original post by Lord of the Flies

Who's in your signature? Alluring person...
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by isawsparks89
Who's in your signature? Alluring person...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1748122/

Watch the trailer :wink:

OH MY GOD SHE'S 13. wat
You look like a 40 year old
imagine going out with her

And general indifference.
Reply 8
The best I've got was "You're really sweet" or "I love that you never give up" (don't know, just like that one)
Worst: "Nice ass but your boobs are too small", erm any unwarranted comment on my physical form I think..

Oh and I have this thing where I hate being called cute sometimes 'cause I think it's saying that I couldn't possibly ever be hot.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9
I've been called "a beautiful snake" twice by different guys and, since I love snakes and have a slightly devious streak, I'd definitely say that's the best and most fitting one :biggrin:
Reply 10
'lips of a prostitute.'
er, thanks.

'You'd make a classy call girl. I'd pay quite a bit for you.'
Reply 11
Just the nice and simple message that someone likes you is the best compliment for me. Its always nice to know someone cares

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
"You're pretty.....for a black girl"

:colonhash:

What. Are we all ugly or something?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by es.c
Just the nice and simple message that someone likes you is the best compliment for me. Its always nice to know someone cares

Posted from TSR Mobile

Read an article online written by a woman who'd transitioned into a man. He explained that being a man sucks because they get complimented far less than women do...as women pay their friends compliments on a regular basis.

I actually took that in mind and I have noticed that men do appreciate compliments a lot...which is good because I like to compliment people. I wonder if guys here appreciate receiving more compliments from women.

Recently had a guy hold a door open for me and I said "Thank you very much" and gave a big smile...which probably made me sound over the top and lame but I thought he must have appreciated it 'cause often I hold the door open and get no thanks :p:
Original post by Samus2
'lips of a prostitute.'
er, thanks.

'You'd make a classy call girl. I'd pay quite a bit for you.'

Do you fraternise with the seediest men?
You're ugly and I hate you.

Not sure if best or worst :ahee:
Reply 16
Original post by + polarity -
Do you fraternise with the seediest men?

One of them was a guy I was seeing for quite a while...

The other was a randomer on the street.
Reply 17
Hardly counts if you've never even laid eyes on her before. :rolleyes:
If I were gay or a girl, i'd do you.
"Wow, your penis is bigger than mine." :ahee:

I'd be pissed if I was a girl :mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest