The Student Room Group

ACCA resources queery.

hi,

I just wanted someone to help me. I'm going to start ACCA part 1 soon, so can someone please give me an idea of the resources on the web that can help. Please post links of useful websites that will help me in my ACCA qualification, and is there any special forum for ACCA?
Reply 1
Original post by gabriel 41
hi,

I just wanted someone to help me. I'm going to start ACCA part 1 soon, so can someone please give me an idea of the resources on the web that can help. Please post links of useful websites that will help me in my ACCA qualification, and is there any special forum for ACCA?

What background do you have already? A solid footing in basic Accounting and Finance will give you a head start. i.e. A Level Accounting.
Reply 2
Original post by A.A.T.
What background do you have already? A solid footing in basic Accounting and Finance will give you a head start. i.e. A Level Accounting.

I'm entering ACCA without A level but I have done IGCSE accounting and accounting at ABE level 4. So are they any resources you know of on the web (free ones) that can help? Any tips for ACCA part 1?

Quick Reply