The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have cold nostrils :frown:
Original post by Kittaaaaay
Oh god no, I don't like getting too involved because it's the the rule of fandoms .. Once you're in, it's like you freefall into the neverending pit of it and never come out xD

It's like the years below us barely remember what myspace was .. It's just like, idk, sad I guess. They take things less seriously and more for granted because of the convenience the internet lends them .. I'm not going to go on because then I'll get all fake-philosophically-deep and it's late and I'll just not make sense and embarrass myself. But yes, WHO NEEDS GRANDCHILDREN WHEN YOU HAVE THE INTERNET. xD

If the internet ever ceases to exist then they would probably be ****ed. Myspace is being relaunched, it looks amazing :biggrin:! - XD Woo internet!
Reply 22
It's seriously so typical of you :tongue:

I think we did those subject things for mark I ahaha, doubt we'd change it now, despite how tacky we all sound.
I'm so happy I've been on no-lifers all this year xD

No, they changed it for mark II, look i now have RS and philosophy to myself :3
Reply 23
Original post by themancunian
If the internet ever ceases to exist then they would probably be ****ed. Myspace is being relaunched, it looks amazing :biggrin:! - XD Woo internet!

Are you actually serious? Whoaaaaa. I highly doubt anyone is going to migrate back though, due to the stigma it still holds. xD
Are you actually serious? Whoaaaaa. I highly doubt anyone is going to migrate back though, due to the stigma it still holds. xD

Serious.

Probably just indie groups XD
Reply 25
Serious.
Probably just indie groups XD

Omg nooo.
It seriously like. Wow. It's not even myspace anymore xD It looks like it'll function a lot like a more corporate tumblr.
It's seriously so typical of you :tongue:

I think we did those subject things for mark I ahaha, doubt we'd change it now, despite how tacky we all sound.
I'm so happy I've been on no-lifers all this year xD

Really? :smug: requires no effort to do amazing things :tongue:
Aurorae!! Edit my name to L'Evil Fish :colonhash:
Omg nooo.
It seriously like. Wow. It's not even myspace anymore xD It looks like it'll function a lot like a more corporate tumblr.

Meh people will just stick to Facebook, Twitters and the Google+. I just like the music in the advert XD - Oh god people just posting random crap about office work and random instgramed pictures. It will be terrible!

http://pusheen.com/ - That is the only tumblr thing I like.
Reply 29
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Really? :smug: requires no effort to do amazing things :tongue:

Oh shush you :shifty: xD
Damn I missed the end of the thread :frown:
Meh people will just stick to Facebook, Twitters and the Google+. I just like the music in the advert XD - Oh god people just posting random crap about office work and random instgramed pictures. It will be terrible!

cool:biggrin:
Original post by Dinasaurus
Damn I missed the end of the thread :frown:

But you are here! At the beginning of the new thread!
year 11... not enjoying it... swear we have controlled assessment or ISA like every week!
Reply 34
YES I DID IT i was the last post on mark II before a mod came :biggrin:
Original post by Armani786
cool:biggrin:

I know right?
Oh shush you :shifty: xD

:lol: shifty ay :wink:

Original post by MarinaAlex
year 11... not enjoying it... swear we have controlled assessment or ISA like every week!

Awww, thats fun though ^_^

Original post by tara8000
YES I DID IT i was the last post on mark II before a mod came :biggrin:

:slap: :hand: :spank:
Reply 37

Hipstahs galore...
Lmao, who even uses Google+? It celebrated like 5 million users or something recently, but the majority of those people logged on, spent five minutes, then decided it was **** and never went back. :rofl:
Tumblr's really blowing up these days, I mean people are still into Facebook but it's not as big as it used to be. And Twitter.. I remember having a twitter aaaages ago, I understand how it's a nice stalking tool but it's not a good communication device I don't think.
PUSHEEN! I swear you're amazing. On the topic of cats .. I'm wearing my ears and whiskers to school tomorrow :yep:
Original post by MarinaAlex

Just try to get use to it, with the impeding exams it can only get more tough. Keep track with your work, do homework/coursework the day you are given it so you can do other stuff and not think about it.
Reply 39
Original post by L'Evil Fish

:slap: :hand: :spank:

HEY you DID steal the 10000th post off me! I was 9999