The Student Room Group

so sexually frustrated

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by MancStudent098
That was an unexpected plot twist. Also for some reason now a 'forced kiss' from your 16 year old cousin takes on a much wronger dimension.

Anyway, my first 'sexual experience' was at 20. I really don't think you're alone in not having done anything by that age. There's not really much way to deal with the frustration other than to have sex - although as a man I'm not sure how much that actually completely solves the problem anyway.

At least you are a girl, that makes it easier. Just go find a single boy that you like, make some moves and see what happens. If it doesn't work, rinse and repeat.

I'd rather not deal with a long series of rejections on top of this, that'll just make me feel worse. I just want feel happy/OK.
Original post by Anonymous
I'd rather not deal with a long series of rejections on top of this, that'll just make me feel worse. I just want feel happy/OK.
So you just want either 1) a nice boy to magically appear from somewhere or 2) to stop having any desire for sex or companionship?
Reply 42
That's the pattern for most people. It's not really putting myself down, It's being realistic

Better no confidence than false confidence which isn't based on reality. What is there to be confident about when you're not good looking and personality wise you could be easily replaced by a rag on a stick

I'm not sure how much we can help you if you're not willing to help yourself. Nothing comes easy and nobody is going to hand you happiness. You need to want it and you need to be willing to work for it.
Reply 43
My advice, take up drinking and hit the gym, it will happen...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 44
There are toys for this sort of thing.
Reply 45
Original post by odkfn
I'm not sure how much we can help you if you're not willing to help yourself. Nothing comes easy and nobody is going to hand you happiness. You need to want it and you need to be willing to work for it.

I'm willing to make an effort to feel better, but what exactly do you mean by help myself, what do you think I should do? I want try to find happiness by myself without the need for somebody
Reply 46
So you just want either 1) a nice boy to magically appear from somewhere or 2) to stop having any desire for sex or companionship?

Not completely stop, just decrease it to an amount where it's not getting me down and I can focus on other things

Nice boys want generally want girls that are interesting and all the rest of it, I've got nothing to offer them and so I've given up on the idea of companionship being feasible.
Reply 47
That was an unexpected plot twist. Also for some reason now a 'forced kiss' from your 16 year old cousin takes on a much wronger dimension.

In case I wasn't clear in the first post, it was him who forced himself on me, not the other way round.
Reply 48
Original post by ThatPerson
I believe you're looking for this.
:zomg:

I'd go for this one personally :nooo:
Original post by jonchoongqx
teach me, master. How do you get a friend with benefits? HAHAH

Haha get touchy-feely and playfully talk dirty with a horny friend, preferably one with a high libido then give it appropriate time and viola (hopefully!) you got yourself a friend with benefits :biggrin:
In case I wasn't clear in the first post, it was him who forced himself on me, not the other way round.
Yeah, that's why it's kind of weird, 16 year old boy 'forcibly kissing' his 11 year old female cousin. :s-smilie:

Not completely stop, just decrease it to an amount where it's not getting me down and I can focus on other things

Nice boys want generally want girls that are interesting and all the rest of it, I've got nothing to offer them and so I've given up on the idea of companionship being feasible.
I'm not really sure that's possible - these are just natural feelings and you can't get rid of them because they're inconvenient. I'm also not sure why you've 'given up', as I said in my first post, I was in pretty much exactly your position when I was 20 and believe me, unless you have more libido than any girl I've ever met, you're not more distracted than I was.

Maybe you can sort of rationalise it away as I did, accept that it'll happen eventually and deal with the more physical side of the frustration as best you can. Otherwise your only option is to deal with it by being less negative about yourself and finding someone. Or a bit of both.
Reply 51
Yeah, that's why it's kind of weird, 16 year old boy 'forcibly kissing' his 11 year old female cousin. :s-smilie:

I'm not really sure that's possible - these are just natural feelings and you can't get rid of them because they're inconvenient. I'm also not sure why you've 'given up', as I said in my first post, I was in pretty much exactly your position when I was 20 and believe me, unless you have more libido than any girl I've ever met, you're not more distracted than I was.

Maybe you can sort of rationalise it away as I did, accept that it'll happen eventually and deal with the more physical side of the frustration as best you can. Otherwise your only option is to deal with it by being less negative about yourself and finding someone. Or a bit of both.

By being less negative, what do you suppose I should do? How exactly do I go about being less negative? What steps exactly?
Reply 52
Original post by effofex
Why not? What if you say that you find it hard to concentrate without it?

Also, what if you are a foreigner and you have a wife/husband on the other side of the world and you say that you want to have your libido reduced to prevent the chances of adultery/cheating? Will they still not prescribe it?

You need to have something like depression for them to be convinced that your quality of life is being affected and prescribe something or refer you.

I think certain European countries are more lenient when it comes to those kinds of situations

Original post by Life_peer
Luxury prostitute, maybe?

I would prefer a service like this:

Reply 53
Why don't you just get a prostitute? This is a serious answer
I'm sure it will work out for the OP eventually, just make sure you have a social life and it should follow. Having said that though I'm in my early 30s and have never had sex, last time I snogged anyone was 2000. I feel so bad about this.
Reply 55
Original post by Ndella
Why don't you just get a prostitute? This is a serious answer

Male prostitutes are expensive and I'm not just looking for sex but companionship, which you can't just buy.
at least you've had some kind of encounter. im eighteen and ive had nothing, not even with relatives (which i do really feel bad for you about). im so glad you posted this on TSR because ive been wondering how weird i am to not have even kissed someone and be 18 :/

Why would you want an encounter like that, when you are 11 years old and someone is forcing them self upon you, especially an older relative that you wouldn't expect to do something like that? :s-smilie:
OP you need to try to stay positive and get out and about meeting new people and pursuing your interests, and you will find someone soon enough.
Reply 57
Male prostitutes are expensive and I'm not just looking for sex but companionship, which you can't just buy.

You could go out with your friends to get this type of companionship off your mind
If it helps, I can tell you that having one meaningful relationship with someone you love is 100 times better than "random" experiences. I've kissed about 7 people and made out with two of them, but I've never had a relationship with someone I really like. When you finally find someone special it will be worth it. But yeah I know how really annoying it is when people tell you to wait for that special person because I have been waiting for ages and nothing.
Reply 59
just wait for the right person, everyone is different. There isn't a time limit on when you should and shouldn't have sexual experiences!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending