The Student Room Group
Hey Rach,
my firm choice is also BA geog at sheffield! hopefully see you there next year
Reply 2
Cool! Where you from? Have u been to an open day? I went to one in February, and really liked the sound of the course and the city.
hey, im from lincoln so bout 1hr 20 away from sheffield. I love the city, been there quite a bit living near and i use 2 swim at pondsforge for competitions several times a year so no it pretty well. I didnt go to the open day in feb, i was invited to the one on the 22nd but it was my 18th so decided not to go. Take it sheffield is ur firm, wheres ur insurance?
Reply 4
Well to be honest i don't really want to go anywhere else, i didn't like most of the places i applied in the end. Ive put Nottingham Trent as my insurance! Hopefully i'll get the grades for Sheffield though. Have you applied for accomadation yet? I chose Endliffe for self catering.
i chose tapton catered cuz im an awful cook and i wanted a 31 week contract and that was the only one. Leicester is my insurance but my hearts set on sheffield
Reply 6
I had a conditional offer from Leicester too, looked a nice uni but i didn't like the city very much. I've got my heart set of Sheffield too, so fingers crossed.
Reply 7
Hi im currently doing AS Levels and am looking to study geography at uni, possibly at Sheffield. Just wondering what sort of GCSE grades and As Level grades i'd need to have to get an offer.
Reply 8
ABB/BBB, they gave me a BBB offer with 9As and 1B at GCSE and AABBC at AS.
Reply 9
They gave me a BBB offer with 4 A's, 2 B's, 3 C's and an E at GCSE
Rach06
Hey everyone! :wavey:
I've chosen BA Geog at Sheffield as my firm choice for september as long as i get the grades. Just wondering if anyone else is hoping to go to Sheffield, i can't wait! :p:

I need BBB

AS results:
Business Studies B
English Lit B
Geography B
Media Studies B

A2 Geog Module in January A

Hey Rach, I have chosen exactly same thing too at Sheffield!
Reply 11
Its good to hear from a few people possibly going to Sheffield to do geog.

Abbie; my AS grades are at the top, for GCSE i got 5 B's, 4 A's and 3A*s. Sheffield gave me an offer of BBB.

Latest

Trending

Trending