The Student Room Group

Am I Fat Or 'Curvy?'

Scroll to see replies

You aren't fat at all. You have good curves on ya.
Coming from a guy, you have a very nice figure :smile: I would call it curvy. You shouldn't worry, you look great!
Reply 42
Id say curvy. You have a good figure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 43
Neither, you're sexy. :P
Reply 44
This is obviously an attention seeking thread. If the OP honestly think she's fat then she has mental issues.
Reply 45
You're pretty hot, most girls would die for your curves :wink:
Curvy :smile:

I can see why OP may think so though, some people's descriptions of fat/thick on here are very unfair or just very badly described (i.e I saw someone say any one with love handles = fat). In the real world, not many people would describe this as fat.
Reply 47
For me, I would say you have a nice figure. How could you possibly think you are fat?

Original post by Anonymous
Hi
As you've all probably noticed, there are lots of Fat vs Curvy vs Slim threads lately and they got me wondering about myself.
I would class myself as chubby, but as the line between Fat/Curvy/Chubby/Thick etc is so blurred, I was wondering what everyone else thought.

I have been told in the past that I'm chubby/squishy.
Also from a health perspective, I weigh 10 stone 2, and am 5'7, measurements are 37-29-36 and I'm a size 12
I'm not fishing for anything, hence the anon, and just want a general opinion
Thanks
Hi
As you've all probably noticed, there are lots of Fat vs Curvy vs Slim threads lately and they got me wondering about myself.
I would class myself as chubby, but as the line between Fat/Curvy/Chubby/Thick etc is so blurred, I was wondering what everyone else thought.

Also from a health perspective, I weigh 10 stone 2, and am 5'7, measurements are 37-29-36 and I'm a size 12
Thanks

you are in no way way chubby or a fat person. I'd say curvy, yes.
Reply 49
Original post by brendonbackflip
Curvy :smile:

I can see why OP may think so though, some people's descriptions of fat/thick on here are very unfair or just very badly described (i.e I saw someone say any one with love handles = fat). In the real world, not many people would describe this as fat.

Yeh some people on here seem to have a bit of an odd view on whats fat. Theres been times Ive seen people write on here that they think a size 10 or even an 8 is fat :s-smilie: most people would consider these sizes to be slim.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by PinkyPurply
You have a damn fine body if you ask me.

This. Shot 1 isn't too good (not sure why). Shot 2 is very appealing.
You are not fat. You have a lovely figure, jealous of your rack.
Reply 52
you have a good figure.
Not fat at all. You have a lovely figure. :smile:
Reply 54
Original post by Michaelj
This is obviously an attention seeking thread. If the OP honestly think she's fat then she has mental issues.

Diagnosed body dysmorphia, a mental issue yes, and hence the reason of the thread

Original post by + polarity -
Your hips look different. Do you have scoliosis?

I don't have scoliosis, damaged tendons in my foot are causing me to lean over more than usual
Hi

Thanks

You're not even any where near fat, I'd love to have a body like yours and you've got a lovely shape :smile:
A solid 7.
u need to fatten up ur butt, with a big butt you could b a 10
you have a flat bum and no thighs. 5/10 rating for me. youre not fat or curvy but your body isnt very appealing to me sorry. honest opinion
Reply 59
I'd say you're a normal size.

I feel like your body looks very different in profile and from the front though... In the first photo, I'd say there is not much curves, but you appear to have a marked waist in the second. Difficult to judge from the two photos only. Also your thights are too tight and sit too low so we can't really see what your hip area looks like. Plus they give you lovehandles.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending