The Student Room Group

Am I Fat Or 'Curvy?'

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by 1st Love
You are beautiful and sexy. That's 100% truthful and I'd prefer your body to the ones in magazines and stuff.
I'm not lying to you to boost your self esteem or anything. For some reason I hate the super skinny models in the magazines. It's like they're not fully fertile women and they're too fake. I mean, I'd want someone who can have healthy kids and not an unhealthy barbie doll figure.

I see you've joined the trendy bandwagon of white knighting one body type by demonising another. How novel. :rolleyes: Contrary to popular belief, there is a happy medium between ribs showing and massive love handles.

@OP you are both, you are curvy because of your boobs but you do have a lot of excess weight around the hips/muffin top. People in the UK have warped ideas about what is fat. Go to other countries and you will not see people waddling up the street in the same way you do here, it's become normalised. However you don't look too bad for it, you have a good slate to work with, but I would lose some weight if possible.

Original post by WelshBluebird
If people actually think you are fat, then no wonder why we have a problem with young people and anorexia in this country!

Are you honestly suggesting that anorexia is a bigger problem in this country than obesity? LOL I REST MY CASE
(edited 11 years ago)
you're certainly not "fat" but your stomach is untoned. (i'm the same btw, but you asked for a genuine opinion.)
Original post by WelshBluebird
If people actually think you are fat, then no wonder why we have a problem with young people and anorexia in this country!

we don't have a "problem" with anorexia as a country-we have an obesity problem. :confused:
Reply 103
You look fully piff no lie, your hips look bigger than normal but i'm guessing that's because u have a nice ass :wink:
WHO ATE ALL DA PIES...YOU DID!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending