The Student Room Group

Body found buried alive in concrete

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by JG1233
No i mean it literally couldn't get much worse, cooking/suffocating/starving etc. for 72 hours straight.
It literally would struggle to get much worse.

Skinned alive man, skinned alive. Makes me cringe so much just thinking about it. And i read a story where an ex kaibile tortured two guys for atleast three days straight, ripping their nails off, and melting their faces with acid then neutralising the acid, then pouring the acid on again. Imagine that for three days :frown:

The zetas have been rumored to melt their enemies in acid, alive.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by JG1233
Can't see how it could get much worse.

Warning: Graphic Content

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2139876/Mexico-drug-war-9-bodies-hanged-bridge-14-decapitated-heads-found.html

On a public bridge.
Reply 22
That is some scary ****.
Reply 23
Original post by james22
Is it bad that I now want to know?

Google: acapulco skinned, then go to second link. You have been warned.
Original post by Porra boceta

omg that is just.... :s-smilie:
Reply 25

That is not worse, i would much rather be decapitated then be stuck dying in cement for 72 hours.
Original post by JG1233
That is not worse, i would much rather be decapitated then be stuck dying in cement for 72 hours.

True, although I think all of these murders are nasty, this one might be particularly bad.
Reply 27
How? Concrete is liquid for days after its poured...
Reply 28
Original post by james1211
How? Concrete is liquid for days after its poured...

I imagine it's similar to being stuck in quicksand, so you can't just heave yourself out
Reply 29
I wouldn't wish this on anybody. So f***ing cruel and horrible, what animals would do such a thing.
Reply 30

I knew id regret looking at that...

Bring on the nightmares:eek:
Reply 31
Original post by kunoichi
I knew id regret looking at that...

Bring on the nightmares:eek:

Theres another part of that crime scene which i found was even worse :eek:
and most people on here think that animals like this should be "rehabilitated into society".
Reply 33
Original post by Shabalala
and most people on here think that animals like this should be "rehabilitated into society".

Yes, they need a bullet administered to the brain immediately
Original post by Shabalala

No they don't.
Original post by Joeman560
No they don't.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2097263&page=6

just read this thread and see how quite a few people think the Norwegian killer should be "rehabilitated"
Original post by Fusion
I doubt that really happened - even these foot soildiers are capable of emotion.

Have you had your head in the sand for the last couple of years? The cartels are beyond barbaric.
Reply 37
Theres another part of that crime scene which i found was even worse :eek:

what was it?

Dont put a link with freaky pics though.....just tell me :biggrin:
Reply 38
Original post by kunoichi
what was it?

Dont put a link with freaky pics though.....just tell me :biggrin:

well let me start from the beginning. this incident in question occured in 2010. basically two cartel members/criminals murdered a shop owner in acapulco (formerly a popular destination for tourists). now one night the two cartel members were in a restaurant/club and out of nowhere armed commandos (from a rival cartel) enter and kidnap 11 people (or more i think) including the two cartel members previously mentioned.

so a few nights later the commandos return to the restaurant in the middle of the night, outside they then proceed to dump 25 body parts including the skinned head posted earlier in the thread. The crime basically is made up of severed body parts, arms, legs, hands, balls and the skinned heads, they also draped the skins (from the skulls) on two poles.

you can also see a decapitated torso which has its guts ripped out, one of the commandos wrote his call sign ("metro") with the guts. yeah these psychopaths took their time creating a work of art with these body parts. whats also messed up is that there is too many body parts to belong just the two cartel members, so its certain several innocent people were butchered. trust me you dont wanna see the images. it makes me sick thinking about it. :frown:
The drug cartels in Mexico and Colombia don't screw around. Some of their torture and execution methods over the years have been grim to say the least.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending