The Student Room Group

Girl didn't call

So i was getting on pretty well with this girl that i met towards the end of the summer and i think there was a spark between us. I regret not making a move earlier but i am now at university and she's back at home and i texted her just to catch up. She replied quickly and enthusiastically, so i thought i'd ask to give her a call. It was quite late so she said she'd give me a ring back the next day but the call never came. She's quite outgoing so i'd be fairly surprised if she was too shy to talk. I've given it over a week so i didn't look too needy and i was going to text her back at the weekend. What do you recommend?
Go for it.
Onto the next one.
Reply 4
She either forgot to call, was too shy, CBA or thinks of you in a different way in which you think her. Just text her...
Thanks for the replies but a girls interpretation of the situation would be useful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Cant believe you made a thread about this...
Just text her next week or something.
If you need to make a thread about someone not calling you, then imo your not cut out for relationships...
Reply 7
If she is the type to play games, maybe she is playing hard to get. I think it's far more likely though that she just forgot or doesn't want to lead you on. Either way, that would mean she's not that interested in you - if someone was really into another person they definitely wouldn't forget to call them.

I suggest one more text and if she doesn't seem interested, move on. You're at uni now so it's easy for you to meet others.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending