The Student Room Group

'Go home, you make me sick'

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Slyca
well they are a bunch of egocentric hypocrites. Cant do much with these EDL of TSR.

EDL - bunch of nutters. They're on the other side of the coin.

But they are a small minority, British people on a whole are very tolerant and accepting.
Reply 21
Original post by Ggmu!
EDL - bunch of nutters. They're on the other side of the coin.

But they are a small minority, British people on a whole are very tolerant and accepting.

Yeah I completely agree with you there. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for that fact.
Reply 22
Original post by Slyca
Yeah I completely agree with you there. We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for that fact.

I can't think of any other country in the world better than the UK, I simply couldn't live anywhere else. It's such a fantastic country. If there is a God, I thank him for giving me birth in such a country.
Original post by Kruz
Isn't this article ironic, it's funny how notorious DM is for anti immigration articles, but are outraged when things like this happen:rolleyes:.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2225769/Go-home-make-sick-Woman-train-traveller-caught-camera-launches-racist-tirade-black-passengers.html

I think the Daily Mail is notorious for just trying to get their readers outraged about anything, whatever it may be. People read the Daily Mail when they want something to rant about.
Original post by Kruz
Isn't this article ironic, it's funny how notorious DM is for anti immigration articles, but are outraged when things like this happen:rolleyes:.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2225769/Go-home-make-sick-Woman-train-traveller-caught-camera-launches-racist-tirade-black-passengers.html

Articles 2 years old.
Reply 25
Original post by Ggmu!
I can't think of any other country in the world better than the UK, I simply couldn't live anywhere else. It's such a fantastic country. If there is a God, I thank him for giving me birth in such a country.

Exactly! Its sad we have people like that (cryptoidalien) who just want to cause a problem for no reason. As long as they are the minority, then its all gooood :cool:
Reply 26
We should sue our government for ethnic cleansing just look at London how many hundreds of thousands have fleed there.
Reply 27
Thought this was going to be about an argument on an alcohol-fuelled night-out, where OP got too drunk.
Original post by Kyuubi
We should sue our government for ethnic cleansing just look at London how many hundreds of thousands have fleed there.

Do you even know what Ethnic Cleansing is?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending